𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐

I started out the door looking for Jeff. I didn't take what EJ said lightly, especially the part where Jeff was a different person before Slender Man. I would have imagined what it would have been like to meet him under normal circumstances. We didn't meet under normal circumstances, though. I have to accept that the person I'm currently with might not be the best, but he was also treated like the best person before he was labeled as such.

I reach Jeff's door frame and push open the lightly cracked door, revealing Jeff lying on his bed, arm over his face, and sighing.

"Not now, Jack, I'll fucking get you some organs or what-"

"It's me," I say interrupting

He shot up from the bed and looked at me for a long moment before clearly his throat.

"I didn't mean to scare you," he said, leaning over me and touching my hair, causing me to melt slightly.

"I'd just never let anyone hurt you.... especially a freak with no eyes," He said, half serious.

I bite my lip, hiding a laugh.

"You shouldn't have tried to kill him, you know that, right?" I whisper as he runs a hand through my hair.

"Better him than you, doll..."

I couldn't help but shiver at his fucked up statement.

I looked at him inexplicably, wondering what he was thinking, but before I could speak, he put his face on my shoulder and whispered.

"Just forgive me, ok?" As he spoke, his hot breath hit my neck.

He must have seen my reaction to his breath tickling my neck because he put his hands on the small of my back and kissed my neck. I felt my knees get weak and my body gets hot.

"I forgive you," I reply, weakling.

As soon as I said the magic words, his fingers were digging into my hips, and he smashed his lips onto mine. I returned the passion, ran my hands down his pale back, and moaned slightly.

It's as if everything EJ told me went straight out the window. Suddenly, thoughts of him touching my body replaced everything I wanted to ask.

I am fucking bad at confrontation damn well; I mean, a half-apology and getting dicked down isn't the worst way it could have gone.

Jeff snapped me out of my thoughts as he stuck a hand in my skirt and started to find his way to underwear and started to rub over the damp fabric, causing me to whimper.

"Yeah, that's it, doll, fuck. Look how hard you're making me," He said, leading my hand to the bugle in his jeans.

He kissed my neck and still was getting me off with a hand in my skirt, the sensation causing me to rock my hips subconsciously on his fingers. I palmed him through his black jeans, causing him to grunt in approval. I quickly go to remove my shirt, lifting it over my head-

"Jeff, man, we need to talk-" EJ stands in the doorway looking...disgusted, shocked, and like he had no eyes. The sight of my shirt over my head and Jeff's hand up my skirt must have been a signal for him to get the fuck out. He quickly slams the door shut and clears his throat from the other side. "Um, slender heard what happened...he wants us to have a meeting... don't bring y/n," EJ says in maybe the first time in his life a sheepish tone.

Jeff sighs, looks down at the bulge in his pants, and mutters,

"fuck my life."

Hey, y'all, I'm back~