𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎

What looked like to be blood and black liquid was everywhere. Everyone in the mansion was now involved in the fight. Jane (whose name I learned from BEN) was using all her might to rip EJ off of Jeff. Then Masky and Hoodie (also courtesy of BEN ) stood behind me, snickering about typical house drama, which pissed me off but not enough for me to say anything. Everyone else stood there in shock that the two best friends were practically tearing each other apart.

"T- they've been on bitter t-terms before, don't worry," Toby said, gripping my shoulder and watching the fight escalate.

"Well, not now fuck this," I said, trying to step in to help Jane.

Before I could grab Jeff's arm, EJ threw his arm back in an attempt to take a swing at Jeff but missed.

I felt myself hit the wall before I realized what happened. EJ had taken a swing at my stomach on accident. I think. EJ sat there with a terrified look on his face.

I opened my mouth for nothing but a bit of blood and spit to come out.

The whole room went silent.

Even Masky and Hoodie shut the fuck up and looked at me, Jaws almost hitting the floor.

The Giant emo clown thing quietly mutters, "Geez, where's Slender when you need him."

EJ slowly gets off of Jeff and walks over to me.

"y/n I-I." Before EJ could finish, I saw Jeff pick up a knife and pierce it directly through Jack's back.

EJ yelped and dropped to the ground. Jeff started to raise his arm as if he was going to stab again, but Masky and Hoodie both held him back.

Jane quickly started to drag EJ's body out of the room.

I sat there coughing blood for 2 minutes while Masky and Toby tried to calm Jeff down.

Hoodie crouched down to look at me.

"Yeah, she still alive, guys," he yelled.

Everyone sighed and left one by one. Jeff looked at me.

"I should have killed him," he said in a low tone.

"I should have fucking killed him."

I just stared at him. There wasn't a lot to say other than EJ was a fucking idiot, and Jeff was one scary mother fucker.