𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖

Before we even made it to the first step of the house a guy with messy brown hair and goggles came running out of the house straight up to Jeff and kicked him right between the legs.I know I'm a girl but I felt for him.

"TOBY WHAT THE FUCK" Jeff yelled in pain.

"W-where the fuck w-were you" Toby yelled.

"I was getting her," Jeff hissed pointing at me.

"Hey" I said waving.

"This is the girl you've b-been stalking" Toby said confused as if there was something off.

"S-she willingly followed y-you here?"

Jeff rolled his eyes.

"Well I didn't really have any better option it was be killed or kill yourself" I said shrugging.

Jeff flinched at what I said. I think he forgets how our first encounter went which is fucked considering he killed my dad and almost killed me and I still want to be with him. The worst part about it is that I will never forget it. Jeff wrapped his arm around my waist, interrupting my thoughts and started leading me into the house.

"Such a b-brave soul," Toby said, shaking his head from behind us.

"Don't be fooled, she's a bitch" EJ whispered from behind us.

I wasn't even offended. This is just how EJ and I's relationship is now.

Jeff on the other hand was offended. He stopped, turned around and flicked EJ right in between his nonexistent eyes causing Toby and I to chuckle. While Jeff and EJ started to bicker like usual Toby and I continued into the house.

"S-so your name is y/n right" Toby asked.

"Yeah that's me, your Toby right"

"Ticci Toby b-but you can just call me Toby '' He said with what I assumed to be a smile but I couldn't tell with the mask around his mouth.

"Um so how did you know my name?" I said scared that I already knew the answer.

"Jeff is obsessed with you, w-we were on a mission once and he ditched us to f-follow you" Toby said obviously still salty about it.

"oh" is all I said.

 I wasn't as creep out as I was flattered but what the fuck does that say about me?

"Y-you can't tell him I told you o-okay?"

Toby said with a desperate expression on his face.

"Okay I promise".

I said not wanting for this kid to get in trouble with Jeff. He's a sweet kid.

"What you guys talkin' about " Jeff said coming out of nowhere putting an arm around both me and Toby.

" um, W-WAFFLES" Toby yelled.

This kid is a shitty liar.