𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

"Why did you leave , I thought that's what you wanted " Jeff said, opening the door leaning on the door frame.

"It is I was just surprised I thought you just wanted sex" I said avoiding eye contact.

" Well the sex is amazing but like I said I've been watching for a long time I like you ,and your body" he said, eyeing me up and down.

"Oh I didn't really expect that from a killer" I say with a blank expression.

Jeff just laughed and started getting dressed. I just stood there in my towel waiting for him to finish. I was comfortable around him but not that comfortable. Jeff walked out with his usual white hoodie and black jeans.

" I'm going out if I'm not back before 12 just go to sleep without me" He said pulling his hood up.

" Ok " I said, knowing full well he was about to go out and kill. He kissed my cheek leaving me blushing and left.

Finally I have some time to fix this ugly house. Who would abandon their house? It was in the middle of the woods away from anything else. Did they just leave and never come back? It was all weird and a little unsettling. Without Jeff or anything decent on T.v I was bored. I turned the channel to the usual news and turned it up

"It is presumed that Y/n L/n is dead alongside her father results have come back and it was said to be her blood on the murder weapon the whole L/n family is dead now , Mrs L/n had taken her life back in April of last year. We are sending our prayers to this family and their horrible story "

I laughed out loud, are you kidding me?! My family was so fucked to begin with that it's no surprise that things turned out this way. There was only one L/n left but no one would ever know that and I was okay with that.

What time is it even? I look over at the clock reading 8:00 . It's weird it's so early but I'm already tired. I took a blanket off the back of the couch and wrapped it around myself and slowly fell asleep. I was abruptly woken up by a figure standing over me with a blue mask and gray hoodie.

I screamed and threw a pillow at the thing and fell off the couch.

"HEY WHAT THE HELL" the thing said.

" Who are you?" I said taking the pillow, getting ready to throw it again.

"Jeff your girlfriend is a bitch"

Huh he knows Jeff?

"Hey keep your mouth shut" I hear Jeff say as he puts his arms around my waist from behind me.

I jump and look behind me.

"Who the hell is he?" I say pointing to the masked guy.

"Oh sorry that's EJ" Jeff said.

"EJ?"

"Yeah Eyeless Jack".