𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

After about an hour of Jeff and Jack bickering , Jeff finally came into the bedroom and plopped down on the bed.

" By the way he snores crazy loud so I hope you weren't planning on sleeping tonight " Jeff said grinning.

"You can't be serious " I said

" Oh I'm very serious I used to be his roommate"

"Sooo you lived in a mansion" I said casually

"Shit I thought you'd forget about that, yes and it doesn't matter because we aren't going there" Jeff said, taking off his sweatshirt and getting over the covers next to me.

"How come " I said pouting

"It's not safe for you there doll , if you thought I was bad imagine a bunch of killers living under the same roof"

I sighed.

"More killers? wait does that mean EJ is a killer "I said a bit scared. Considering I kinda pissed him off.

"Yeah I'd thought you'd figure that out, he's not gonna hurt you though he knows i'd kill him" Jeff said shrugging.

"Very reassuring Jeff " I said sarcastically.

" I promise nothing will happen to you doll " Jeff said, yawning.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me against his chest.

We fell asleep and woke up that morning to Jack inches from our face.

"Damn man your girlfriend might be a bossy bitch but her kidneys smell good" Jack said staring at me or what I assumed to be staring considering the lack of eyes.

Jeff threw a pillow in his face knocking him over. I laughed at him while he stuck his long gray tongue out at me.

"Back it up what did you say about kidneys" I said confused

"Jeff didn't tell you," EJ said, giving Jeff a shitty look.

"It's not that important, " Jeff mumbled, avoiding eye contact.

" I eat kidneys, " Jack said, shrugging like it was no big deal.

What the actual fuck did get my self into this time.

"Jeff, I'm going to kill you " I said acidly.

" I'll never forgive you for this, " Jeff hissed at EJ.

Today's chapter was kinda short sorry.