𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖

For sitting at a dinner table, there was a lack of dinner. However, there were many side conversations. On the one hand, you had what looked like a vast emo clown and a sexy but scary black-eyed white-skinned woman with amazing long black hair( that kinda made me self-conscious of my h/l h/c hair) talking about a neighborhood layout to find new victims. On the other hand, there was EJ, Toby, Another guy who looked like a sad video game character, a person who could be none other than Masky, and lastly, a rando in a yellow hoodie. Their conversation was centered around food but mainly waffles. Or at least what I thought were waffles was hard to hear, so I can't be sure. There were many empty chairs around the table. I looked over at Jeff and Slender Man, who were conversing quietly. It was fascinating seeing them talking and laughing as if it was a typical day and I wasn't some uninvited stranger intruding on their home. I wouldn't take this as being welcomed but more as they didn't care enough about my existence. Which, in a way, was more admirable; it's not like school where I had to participate. I could sit back and listen. Nobody would care to stop me if I put my head down and went to sleep right now. Now is not the time for sleep, though; something about being vulnerable around these people made me extremely fucking uncomfortable. That wasn't the only thing keeping me awake. I thought of myself killing other people. I've avoided thinking about it for as long as I could, which would be 13 minutes.

"Whatcha thinkin' about the doll," Jeff said, interrupting my thoughts.

Killing people.

"I think I'm still tired, honestly," I said, which wasn't a complete lie.

" I should have figured adapting to a new sleep schedule would be harder for you," He said, almost pouting.

"I will take you upstairs to sleep," He said, getting up from his chair, taking me by the hand, and walking towards the stairs.

Some others whistled and winked at Jeff, who just scoffed at them. Little did they know he "got some" in the past 48 hours.

Jeff and I made our way to his room.

"Alright, doll, the room is all yours."

I look at the bed and then at him. Should I at least try to get him to stay with me?

I looked at him and then the bed again.

 "Well, quit starin' and use you fucking words, would ya?" Jeff snickered. He crossed his arms and leaned against the wall.

 "Sleep with me," I said, getting red.

 Jeff nodded and started taking off his blood-stained hoodie and his jeans, leaving him in nothing but his boxers.

 I looked away, flushed.

 "Well, aren't you gonna make room?" He said, referring to me sitting on the bed, embarrassed.

 "Oh, uh, right," I say, making myself comfortable. Jeff slid under the covers next to me, grabbing my waist and pulling it closer to his chest.

 " I think you gonna like it here," he whispered.

 "Oh, I definitely will if I get this kind of treatment every night," I whisper back.

Yeah, I'll like it here.