𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗

" Yeah I'm sure you were," Jeff said, rolling his eyes.

" I-I should go to m-my room, EJ suddenly wants to s-stay in my room" Toby said scratching his head in confusion.

Jeff and I glanced at each other sharing a sly smile.

EJ looked between us and shuddered.

"There is something seriously wrong with you two" He muttered following Toby upstairs.

I stopped to finally get a good look at the house. It was huge with gray and black walls with a decent sized living area and a large long dining room table.

" How many levels are here again?" I asked.

" I don't know maybe 3 or 4"

"Damn" I said, looking around in awe.

"Anyway way we should probably not wake the others or anything let's go to my room"

"What do you mean wake them up? It's 11:00 am on a Tuesday."

"We're more active at night then we are during the day time. It's good to be well rested before you go out and kill all night" he said, shrugging like that was a normal thing to do.

There had to have been at least five bedrooms on the second floor. This place is fucking huge.

Jeff took my hand and led me into the last room on the left side of the hall. When I walked in the whole room screamed Jeff from the pile of white hoodies and T shirts on the floor to the knife collection on the dresser. The room was black and had a queen size bed in the corner. Jeff started to take his shirt off.

"What are you doing?" I whispered considering the sleeping killers in the house.

"What do you think I'm doing? " he asked as if I was stupid.

He started to undo his pants.

"Jeff there are other people here that are fucking sleeping" I hissed.

He grabbed my arm and propped me up on the bed.

"That's why you need to be extra quiet doll."