𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

The fact that this song was in my head the whole time I was writing this chapter lol

      When I woke up I felt arms snaked around my waist. I froze for a second before remembering what happened and why I was here. I slowly looked over to Jeff who was clinging onto me like a child. It was cute in a way. I tried to hold in my laughter when I saw him with a sleep mask on but then remembered he had no eyelids.That must be inconvenient I almost felt bad for him. Wow showing sympathy for the man who killed my father way to go y/n! I sit up sliding his arms off me reluctantly. I saw a bag at the end of the bed. I crawl over to it and look inside. To my surprise it's all clothes, girls clothes.

" Yeah, I got those for you last night. The girl looked the same size as you so took some of her clothes she won't be needing them anyways" Jeff said yawning scary the shit out of me. 

 "Oh thanks " I said nervously. I looked at the contents of the bag. Pretty basic hoodies, jeans skirts , tops, underwear. My ears went red when I pulled out a pair of fishnet tights. Considering most of the clothes were black Jeff must have killed some emo bitch.

" Seriously, why the hell did you take these?" I said holding the tights up to his face. He snickered and started snaking his arms around my waist again. He brought his lips to my ear 

" I thought about the way that you would look in them doll and I just had to take them" he whispered. I felt chills go down my back as I felt his hot breath on my neck.

 I pushed him away and ran to the bathroom. HOLY SHIT THAT WAS HOT. I felt my heart pounding out of my chest. Did that seriously just happen to me? I felt like tearing the hair out of my head screaming but I also felt the urge to make out with him then and there. I slowly make my way back to the room only to see Jeff shirtless. Fuck. He has abs I'm done for. I take the bag of clothes and hurry back to the bathroom and change into a back tank top and black jeans with holes in them with a pair of red converse. This girl didn't have bad taste I guess if she was alive I probably would have been her friend. I made my way to the living room where Jeff was sitting on the couch with a bottle of beer in his hand and watching the news. He looked over at me and whistled. I rolled my eyes at him.

" Isn't it too early to be drinking? " I said, crossing my arms sitting next to him.

" I'm just getting started, I hardly get drunk" He said, taking another swing of his beer.

" Want one" he said sarcastically

"Sure, I'll take one, " I said, smirking.

"Oh this is gonna be fun" He said, raising an eyebrow.