𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

"As if you couldn't get any fucking creepier you have a cabin in the woods great " I said slightly paranoid because I raised my voice at him.

 " Well I have to stick to the cliche psycho murderer some how " Jeff said chuckling. I bit my lip from laughing. I wasn't about to give him the satisfaction of making me laugh and flustered on the same day. 

" We're almost there now before anything else there are rules, You don't leave. I don't care how far you try to run, I will find you and kill you". I stiffen. I hadn't planned on trying to leave anyway. 

" Secondly you never ever follow me once I leave the house. Especially if you're sensitive to blood or guts. Also if anyone knocks on the door when I leave don't answer it. Lastly, no more slitting your wrists" he said pointing to my wrists. I quickly pull my hoodie sleeves over my hands and cross my arms. I turn my head away from him to look out the window. Suddenly he takes a turn off the road and pulls over next to a tree in a highly forested area.

 " We'll walk from here " he said, brushing his hair out of his face. We got out of the car and started walking for ten minutes until we saw a small cabin deep into the woods. He takes a key out of the pocket of his jeans and unlocks the door and I slowly follow him inside. 

It was a small place. As soon as you walked in there was a sofa with a T.v across from it and behind the sofa was the kitchen which had only a few cabinets, a stove and a fridge. Right beside the Kitchen was a small hallway with a bathroom and 1 bedroom. Oh boy. 

" Well this is it." he said, yawning. 

" Do whatever you want as long as you don't leave." he said plopping down on the couch turning on the news.

 " Awww they didn't talk about your dad yet I was looking forward to seeing my story" he said with a fake pouting face or at least I thought it was one considering the smile carved into his freaky face. 

" Well would you look at that it's already 9:00 . I'm going out. Stay here I won't be back until late. There is a bed in the room across the bathroom, sleep there." he said, grabbing a knife and pulling up his hood. 

" Are you going out to kill? " I asked .

 " yep see ya ! " he shouted, closing the door behind him.  I made my way to the bedroom and looked around. There was a bed and a nightstand next to it with a lamp. What surprised me was the fact that there was a bookshelf full of books. 

No offense to him but he didn't seem like the reading type.I went to lie on the bed. Holy shit was it comfy! How the hell does he leave this thing? It didn't take a long time for me to drift into a deep sleep.