𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐

As Jeff and I were getting dressed the door flew open.

In front of our faces stood EJ panting with his hands on his knees.

"What the hell man we're changing," Jeff said stepping in front of me holding his arm blocking the lack of clothing on my body.

EJ quickly covered his nonexistent eyes and apologize profusely while making gagging noises.

"Ok, ok sorry again but I thought you'd like to know that we have a new assignment, and um Slender Man might have found out about bitchy over there," EJ said in a shaking tone.

"What's a Slender Man? Out of all the names he decided to pick one that mentioned his body type?" I said trying to crack a joke.

I saw the horrified look on Jeff's face.

"How does he know," Jeff said under gritted teeth.

"Someone other than Toby and I must have seen her come in"

"Who would say anything though I don't understand we're a family," Jeff said rubbing his temple.

"Slender was just mad he had to hear from someone else and not from you directly," EJ said sighing.

I cleared my voice.

"What if It wasn't someone in the house?" I asked.

"Wow y/n your a genius, now who possibly could it be," EJ said with his voice dripping with sarcasm.

"What if it was him" Jeff whispered.

EJ stopped dead for a second.

"No, Slender would never listen to what he has to say," EJ said like he was trying to convince himself more than Jeff.

"If that's the case he might have said a lot more than her existence," Jeff said in a voice that sent chills down my back.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I said confused and scared.

Jeff lifted my face to his and kissed me.

"You don't have to worry about anything ok doll, I will keep you safe."