𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

Jeff got up to leave for a couple of seconds and came back with an armful of beers. Oh geez what did I just agree to.

"Better start drinking doll" he said, grinning more than he already was. I nodded and started to drink from the can and he did the same.

" Let's play a game where whoever can finish drinking first and can walk straight wins." I say with a smirk on my face. I had no doubt I would win. He's already drank so much.

" What do they win" He asked

"Whatever they want, let's begin" I said, opening another can. I started chugging the beer as fast as I could. I had two cans down and three more to go. I looked over to Jeff to see that he was almost finished with his last can. Fuck. He got up and walked a straight line down the hall and back.

"HOW THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT" I yelled standing up and almost losing my balance.

"I've been drinking for a long time , now it's time for my prize " He said with greedy eyes.

" What do you want ? " I asked.

"You," he said.

Before I could even say anything he picked me up and slammed me on the couch and straddled me. My heart was beating a hundred miles per hour. He took off his shirt and threw it on the ground. I looked at his body. HOLY SHIT. I'm not sober enough to refuse this. He looked down at me and started leaving a trail of hickies on my neck kissing and biting. I looked at him and kissed him roughly. He kissed back with the same eagerness. I started to take off my shirt, throwing it where Jeff had thrown his. He unhooked my bra and stopped and looked at me for a second.

"Damn doll" he said in between kisses.

He pulled my pants off and ripped my underwear.

" So wet already and all we did was kiss" He said in my ear.

I blushed and looked away. He unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants. HOLY SHIT there was no way it was gonna fit inside me. He slowly lined himself up with my entrance and without warning rammed himself inside. It was so fucking painful. Tears started to flow down my face. He started to thrust with inhuman speed. Pain was slowly being replaced by pleasure. I started to moan. I could feel him going faster. 

He grabbed my hands and rammed himself into me deeper. He started biting , kissing and sucking on every part of my body he could.The pleasure was overwhelming.

" J-Jeff faster" I panted.

" As you wish, doll" He said, thrusting hard and quicker.

I threw my head back and moaned.

" I gonn-"

" Me too," he said, stopping me.

"Fuck" I moaned as a finished

Jeff groaned loudly and pulled out. We stayed there for a second panting before Jeff got up.

"Let's get a shower" He said, making his way to the bathroom. I stood up to follow him but my legs started wobbling and I fell back onto the couch.

Fuck I can't get up.

" Hey um could you give me a hand " I asked blushing.

He laughed and picked the bridal style and took me to the shower.