𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏

I abandoned my education and my house to become a killer. I couldn't sleep at all. What did "we go out and kill" mean? Will I also kill someone? Why am I coming? So many questions I wanted to ask but was too afraid of the answers. This is fucking fantastic. I'll become a nocturnal killing girlfriend of a serial killer. My heart sank as I thought of the word girlfriend. I always imagined myself getting married and having a kid or two but never on the run with a psychopath who was too hot for his good. I look over at Jeff's sleeping form. He looked different more human. I brushed my fingers along his pale face and ran my fingers through his long black hair. He took my hand and pulled me closer, causing me to gasp. He pulled me into a hug and put his chin on top of my head.

"Do you just go around touching people when you think they're asleep, doll?"

"Nah, just you," I said with a smirk.

"Time to go out," Jeff said, groaning as he stretched to get out of bed.

"Yeah, um, alright," I replied nervously.

Jeff must have heard the nervousness in my voice, and he turned around and kissed me deeply.

"Your gonna be just fine; I'll do all the hard stuff. You just have to sit there and look pretty ok?".

My heart sank at the pretty part.

"Ok," I said, nodding.

"Good, you'll do great, doll. I know you will."