𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

When the bell rings I take my stuff and make my way to the detention room and take a seat by the window. I looked outside and it was dark out and pouring down rain. Great as if I wasn't walking home with a killer on the loose its fucking pouring. I decided to put my earbuds in and listen to f/s it always made me feel better when I was having shitty days like this. I doze off listening to music. I felt a tap on my shoulder an hour later.

"Miss y/n it's time to go home" said the detention teacher.

I walk out of the classroom and out the double doors of the school into the rain. I lift my hood back up and turn on the flashlight from my phone and start my walk home. It was cold and wet. My f/c converse definitely weren't made for this weather. I can feel the water soaking through the canvas of my shoes causing my feet to get wet. There were puddles everywhere. Well this is fucking shitty. Mr. Thompson is a bitch. That guy has had it out for me since the first day. He's the reason I no longer wear skirts to school, not because he dress-coded me but because he kept staring at my goddamn thighs. I suddenly hear the sound of puddles sloshing behind me I quickly look behind me and see nothing. I get goosebumps. It was like someone was walking behind me. Oh hell nah. I started running. I quickly turned the corner of my street but I tripped on the slippery concrete. I slammed on to the hard sidewalk scraping my arm. I raised my elbow to look at it. Shit it was bleeding. I stopped breathing when a big pale white hand reached out to me. I look up to see a tall figure with a white hood and black jeans. I couldn't see his face because of his hood and hair covering it.

" Need a hand " He said in a bone chilling raspy voice. 

"I uh yeah thanks'' I stuttered realizing this guy just saw me eat shit face first on the concrete. I took his hand and he pulled me up from the ground.

" Thanks " I said again flustered. He was surprisingly strong.

" You should be more careful " he said in a harsh tone walking away bumping into my shoulder as he strode off. What a dick , I thought walking the rest of the way to my house.

A/N

Hey guys I know my chapters are a Little short I swear they are going to get a little longer.