𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

It's not everyday you wake up with the worst hangover of your life naked next to a psycho killer. Fuck I can't believe I had sex with Jeff. I tried putting the pieces together so we fucked , took a shower and drank more then passed out. Okay so not that terrible compared to other nights I've had at friends' parties. I looked over at Jeff. He passed out and was snoring. I quickly got out of the bed and started to get changed into a black t-shirt and black jeans. I left the room and went to get breakfast. I got cereal and turned on the news.

"Seventeen year old (y/n l/n) has gone missing. Authorities believe that it was a kidnapping due to her father (y/f/n) being found dead in their living room. All the items of The girls were left in the house. The police came back with a blade as evidence with y/n 's blood on it. Was she murdered or taken?"

Shit well maybe if they can't find me they'll think I'm dead probably for the best if no one knows I'm still alive. I would never go back to that shit hole. Not that where I am now is any better but at least I'm not alone. I hear Jeff walk into the kitchen.

" Hello doll " he said, yawning.

" Hey " I said blushing remembering the events of last night.

I looked over to him , his hair was messy and he was only wearing jeans with no shirt. Fuck I'm enjoying this view.

" Take a picture, it will last longer," He said, winking at me.

" Well shit they think you're dead" He said grumpy looking at the T.v

" That or I was kidnapped " I stated.

" We'll have to relocate then people will start searching these woods looking for you " He said looking at me.

" I still have the keys to the car"

"Then we need to start packing so we can get the fuck out off here"

   I didn't have much to begin with just a bag of clothes that I couldn't even call mine. Jeff only packed a bunch of knives and clothes. We started the walk to the and started to drive. I tried to focus on anything but Jeff. I couldn't tell if shit was gonna be awkward between us or not. I looked down at my wrist and there were bruises from how hard he gripped them last night. I faintly saw the scars from when I cut my self seems like it was so long ago but it was two days ago. Jeff looked over at me and took my wrist.

" Don't even think about doing that shit again remember it's a rule you can't do it" he said in what seemed like a slightly worried tone.

I nodded and I didn't feel like talking. Jeff had one hand on the wheel and then put the other one on my thigh and left it there. I felt my cheeks burn as I looked at his pale white hand on my thigh.

OK so maybe he's not the worst person ever.

Btw I added a song that kinda sorta fits the chapter... listen pls