Chapter 2-Tough day

It had been 2 weeks since Lily had started at Nevermore. She was finding it hard to fit in,everyone seemed to give her dirty looks and avoid her apart from Enid and Wednesday.They we're sitting in their dorm, lily was reading,Wednesday was writing and Enid was on her phone. Honestly she was glued to the thing. The room was quiet just as Lily liked it well that was until Enid decided to turn her music on and dance.
"Enid! Turn it off" Wednesday demanded.
"But I'm having fun! I'm allowed to listen to music ya know" Enid retorted.
Lily rolled her eyes,they had the same argument most days. Lily agreed with Wednesday in this because she liked silence when she was trying to read though she would never say anything in fear of upsetting her bubbly roommate.
"Ugh! Turn that thing off my ears are bleeding" Wednesday spat before getting up and storming over to Enid and trying to get her phone out of her hands but with Enid being a lot taller it made it a bit of a challenge for Wednesday
"Lily doesn't like it either,do you Lily? She's trying to read and I'm trying to write can we at least get an hours peace!" Wednesday growled while jumping up and trying to grab Enid's phone.
"You two are so boring! I'm bored can't we do something fun. You guys are always doing something where you need silence" Enid whined,still holding the phone above her head.
"I-I'm just going to go for a walk!" Lily added before rushing out the door.
Enid finally turned the music off,they hadn't heard Lily leave.
"Where did lily go?" Enid queried.
"I don't know! You probably scared her off with that ear deafening music of yours" Wednesday snapped.
"I'm gonna go and find her" Enid mumbled while skipping out the door.Lily wanted to be alone,she was sat on a bench on the outskirts of nevermore listening to her music.
'I wish things could go back to normal' Lily thought as she sighed.She hadn't been the same since her parents disowned her,she missed them.After about and hour she wondered through the halls and back to the dorm. Enid was gone and it was quiet. Wednesday looked up as Lily walked in.
"Enid's looking for you" she muttered quietly.
"Oh" was all Lily said.
"Where'd you go?" Wednesday asked curiously.
"Just went to sit on one of the benches outside" Lily replied quietly.
"You're not much of a talker either,huh?" Wednesday mumbled.
"No,I prefer to be alone.I don't really like it here" Lily began.
"You'll get used to it" Wednesday stated as Lily sat on her bed.
"None of the other students seem to...like me" Lily sighed.
"They aren't big fans of me either but whatever" Wednesday murmured.
Enid walked in "I can't find Li-" she stopped
"Oh there you are! Where'd you go?"She beamed happily.
"I just needed some space.." Lily replied.
"Well it's time for dinner! You girls coming?" She babbled.
"I'm going to stay here.Bring me something back?" She asked Enid.
"Yeah sure,Wednesday? You coming?" Enid continued looking over at the black haired girl.
"I'm staying too" Wednesday replied in a monotone voice.
"I'll see you guys later then" Enid chimed leaving the room.
"I'm gonna take a shower" Lily mumbled as she grabbed a towel and some clothes and wondering towards the bathroom.
Wednesday nodded continuing with her book quietly.Lily stayed in the shower for a while,she wasn't having a good day and she needed to be alone. After an hour Lily got dressed and sat on the floor with her knees to her chest.Her eyes watered as she thought of her family.There was a soft knock on the door
"Lily it's me Enid.Are you okay in there?" Enid questioned.Lily didn't answer,she sobbed quietly her head tucked between her knees.
"Can I come in?" Enid asked.
Lily ignored the girl,hoping she'd go away.The door opened,hadn't she locked it? Enid ran over.
"Lily what's wrong?" She whispered putting her hand on the girls knee. Lily growled but didn't back away from Enid.
"Hey it's okay,I'm not gonna hurt you" Enid soothed.
"Wednesday!Get in here!" Enid yelled.
"What Enid!" Wednesday retorted from her bed.
"Just come here" she shouted back.
Wednesday walked into the bathroom and noticed Lily's crumpled form on the bathroom floor.She walked over and crouched down beside Enid in front of Lily.
"What's wrong with her?" Wednesday asked Enid confused.
"She's sad what does it look like! Honestly Wednesday" Enid replied rolling her eyes.
Enid started rubbing Lily's back causing Lily to jump and look up baring her fangs.
"Hey it's okay. I promise you can trust us we won't hurt you" Enid reassured Lily.
Lily's eyes were red and puffy her cheeks stained with tears.
"What happened?" Enid asked sympathetically.
"M-My parents dragged me here and disowned me for being a vampire" Lily stuttered quietly.

Word count: 841