Chapter 13- Expelled

A few days had passed. Lily woke up wrapped in Wednesday's arms not her and Enid we're still asleep. She slipped out of the black haired girls grip before going over to her closet and grabbing her exercising clothes. She quickly changed in the bathroom before putting on her coat and beanie and slipping her shoes on. She left the dorm silently, she needed to go on a run right now, she wasn't feeling great today and sometimes exercising helps. She put her headphones in and started running. The cold hair hit her face and her nose went red. She ran for over two hours before wondering back to the dorm. She really didn't feel good, her vision was blurry and her body felt weak. She stumbled through the hallways before her vision went black. Lily woke up to the sound of someone, she groaned the light hurting her eyes. She was still on the ground
"Lily! What happened?" Wednesday murmured in her ear she was sat beside the vampire.
"I just fell asleep I guess" Lily mumbled back hoping Wednesday would believe her. She doesn't remember anything only that she'd been walking through the hallways after her run.
"Don't lie to me" Wednesday warned.
"I'm not lying" Lily defended herself.
"Tell me the truth Lily" Wednesday muttered staring at her girlfriend.
"Fine I went on a run. I must have pushed myself too far" lily mumbled.
"I'm fine it's happened before anyways" lily whispered as she stood up. She went to walk away but Wednesday grabbed her arm and dragged her back towards the dorm.
"Hey! Nessy! What are you doing?" Lily whined.
Wednesday said nothing and just dragged her till they got to the dorm. She went over to her bed and sat down patting the spot beside her. Lily looked confused but sat beside her girlfriend anyway.
"Why'd you push yourself too hard Lils. That's dangerous" Wednesday said sternly.
"I know... running just helps sometimes and I don't realise in the moment that I need to take breaks" lily mumbled.
"You scared me" Wednesday blurted out quickly.
"I'm sorry Nes. I really am" Lily murmured looking down. She felt arms wrap around her body and she immediately melted into the hug.
"I was on my own. Enid's gone to lunch with yoko" Wednesday continued.
Lily felt her heart break realising she'd upset her girlfriend.
"I'm sorry! I really am. You're not...mad...are you?" Lily asked quietly.
Wednesday tilted Lily's chin up so the vampire was looking at her.
"No of course not love. Just...worried that's all" Wednesday murmured before pecking the girls lips.
They chilled for the rest of the day. Wednesday was acting off she was pacing, talking to herself and she just looked stressed.
"What the matter darling? You've been pacing most of the day today and you look stressed. Is something bothering you?" Lily asked thoughtfully. Wednesday head snapped up and she looked into her girlfriends green eyes.
"I'm fine. But I do have to leave soon, I've got something important to do" Wednesday mumbled. Lily nodded not asking anymore questions about the matter because she could tell the black haired girl didn't want to talk about it. Lily sat at her desk still trying to do the jigsaw she'd be doing for weeks now but she wasn't getting very far.
"I'll be back soon" Wednesday called to her she didn't wait for a reply as she walked out closing the door loudly behind her. Lily sat there shocked, what was going on with her? The vampire wondered. She shook her head and carried on with her jigsaw. An hour later Enid burst through the door a bright smile plastered on her face as always.
"Hi Lily! I didn't see you this morning. Where's you get to?" Enid asked as she plopped down on her bed.
"I went for a run is all" Lily shared smiling at her bubbly friend. Enid nodded.
"Where's Wednesday?" Enid continued.
"I don't know she was acting all nervous earlier. She wouldn't stop pacing and talking to herself about something. Then she said she had to go an hour ago and she hasn't been back since" Lily mumbled shrugging her shoulders.
Another hour passed before Wednesday stormed in looking angry. She didn't say a word as she stormed over to her closet and started pulling her clothes out and throwing them on her bed.
"Nes? What's happened? And where have you been?" Lily asked cautiously as she walked over to her girl friend.
"I know who the Hyde is" Wednesday stated ignoring Lily's questions. Enid had walked over too now.
"Who?" Lily and Enid asked in unison.
"Tyler" Wednesday muttered as she started packing her clothes into a duffel bag.
"Galpin? I knew something was up with that kid the day we were in the cafe!" Lily raised her voice slightly. Wednesday and Enid nodded.
"B-But why are you packing? Where are you going?" Lily stammered looking confused.
"I've been expelled" Wednesday replied blankly as she continued to pack moving to her desk now.
"What?!" Lily and Enid yelled.
"Why?!" Lily asked.
"I kidnapped Tyler and tortured him. Mrs Weems doesn't believe me about him being the Hyde so she's expelled me. I leave tomorrow at noon" Wednesday nonchalantly.
"B-But you can't leave! I-I..." Lily stuttered defeated as she fell to her knees wrapping her arms around herself. Finally Wednesday stopped, she looked down at her girlfriend and kneeled down in front of her pulling the vampire into a tight hug.
"You'll be fine without me" Wednesday told the vampire. She felt cold tears on her shoulder before she felt her girlfriend's soft sobs.
"I-I...I need you though" she mumbled through sobs.
"You'll be okay. Enid will take care of you" Wednesday whispered into Lily's ear.
Enid went to take a shower as she know they needed their privacy at the moment. Wednesday managed to get the sobbing girl into her bed. She threw one of her hoodies over to Lily as she knew they made the shy girl feel safe. Then she cuddled her, until her sobs turned to soft snores. By then Enid had come out of the bathroom and they talked about what would happen now, Wednesday made her bubbly roommate promise to take care of the vampire in her arms to which Enid happily agreed to do.

Wednesday's POV
I don't want to leave her. It's breaking my heart seeing her like this, but I've got no choice now. Both my roommates are asleep now but I can't fall asleep. I want to treasure these last few moments with her,my vampire. I don't know when I'll next see her. Thing gestured to me 'you love her'. I glared at him shaking my head. But I do, I love her with everything in me I don't know how I'll cope being away from her. She's the light to my darkness. I don't like light but her light...it's different. I'd fight for her,I'd kill for her,I'd die for her but most importantly of them all I'll live for her.

Word count: 1196