Chapter 7- Feelings

It had been another month now.Lily and Wednesday were closer than ever. She'd even gotten Wednesday to smile at her a few times now.They spent a lot of time together,even with Enid sometimes when she wasn't out with Yoko or Ajax. Enid had told mrs Weems about what Jack had done to Lily and he'd been suspended until further notice. Lily seemed to be starting to like the school a little more now, especially with Wednesday by her side. She felt her heart race whenever the black haired girl was close to her. It was a Saturday. Lily and Wednesday had been given permission to go into Jericho. They'd decided the night before that they'd go together. Now they were both sat in a secluded booth in a cafe. They both sat there drinking their coffee in a comfortable silence when a teenage boy walked over.
"Hi Wednesday! It's nice to see you" he said as he smiled at the black haired girl.
"Likewise. This is Lily by the way do feel free to say hello" she retorted rolling her eyes. The boy turned to Lily with a neutral expression.
"Hey. I'm Tyler Galpin,a friend of Wednesday" Tyler uttered as he held his hand out to her.Lily looked at his hand before turning away from it.
"Lily. Lily Forbes" was all Lily muttered not even sparing a second glance towards him. She had an odd feeling about Tyler,she didn't like him one bit.
"Up for that date now?" Tyler hinted to Wednesday.
"Like I told you before Galpin, I'm not interested!" Wednesday replied nonchalantly. His face dropped as he shrugged and walked away as if excepting defeat for now.
"I don't like him" Lily hissed.
"I regret speaking to him, the first day I came into town" Wednesday muttered back before taking a swig of her coffee. Lily felt comfortable around the gothic girl,she loved spending time with her. Once they got back to the dorm it was 9pm and Enid wasn't back yet.
"I wonder where Enid is" Lily commented as she sat at her desk doing a jigsaw. And as if Enid had heard her wondering sir skipped through the door a huge grin plastered on her face a long with a pink hue staining her cheeks.
"I went on a date with Ajax, and it was AMAZING!" She squealed as she jumped on her bed.
"Ooo you're blushing Enid" Lily teased laughing at the girls excitement. If it was even possible Enid's face heated up even more.
"So how did it go?" Lily went on.
"it was good! We went to the movies and even shared an ice cream after!" Enid gushed.
Wednesday was sat at her typewriter and was getting annoyed as her two roommates were taking over her writing time,she liked silence while she typed.
"Can you two keep it down or go somewhere else with your boy talk I'm writing my novel and I told you I wanted silence when I do" she mumbled as she rolled her eyes not even turning to look at the two girls.
"Wednesday can't you take a day off from writing or something. This stuff is important talk" Enid huffed. Wednesday didn't reply to her bubbly roommate so she continued her conversation with Lily.
"So Lily enough about me! Have you seen any girls you like?" Enid chimed.
Lily froze for a second before turning to face the blonde.
"G-Girls? What do you mean" Lily stammered as her face went as red as Enid's was.
"Oh come on! You're going to tell me you aren't a lesbian?" Enid beamed. Wednesday had stopped typing now as she became intrigued with her two roommates conversation.
"How did- How did you know Enid?" Lily stumbled over her words obviously nervous.
"It's so obvious Lily, I see the way you look at Wednesday" she winked as she whispered the last part. Obviously it wasn't quiet enough as Wednesday had heard what the wearwolf had said.
"Okay,okay! I like girls. Is that...going to be a problem?" Lily asked panicking.
"No Lily never! You can love who you like. I support you" Enid reassured the nervous girl. Wednesday decided to go out onto the balcony taking thing with her.

Wednesday's POV
"Thing! Did you hear?" I spoke quickly looking at Thing waiting for his reply. 'Yes I heard it Wednesday.You love her don't you?' He gestured.
"W-what no way! Do I? No I couldn't?" Wednesday stuttered now questioning herself. 'You do! I can see it. Lily loves you back you know. I can tell,the way she looks at you and how she feels so comfortable around you just shows it' Thing gestured.
"Okay okay maybe I do! But what do I do?" Wednesday asked.
'Tell her" thing gestured simply.
"I can't do that!" Wednesday muttered.
The window opened and Lily stepped out looking nervous a red tint covering her cheeks.
"Wednesday.." Lily mumbled quietly as she walked up to the girl.
"Hm" Wednesday hummed.
"I've got something to tell you.." Lily said clearly nervous.
"I need to tell you something too" was Wednesday's reply.
Both their hearts were racing as they looked at each other.

(I'm gonna make you wait till the next chapter because I mean hehe 💀)

Word count: 887