Chapter 8- Feelings PT2

They stood on the balcony staring at each other.
"I rather you go first. So..what did you want to tell me?" Wednesday asked looking into green eyes.
"Well uhm" Lily swallowed thickly.
"I think I'm in love with you" she mumbled so quietly she wasn't sure Wednesday had heard. But she had heard and she froze knowing she felt the same way. Lily was looking everywhere but at the black haired girl,then she felt a hand on her chin making her look back into obsidian eyes.
"I think I feel the same. Ever since I first met you, I started feeling my heart race whenever you spoke to me or looked at me. Then that time when you first grabbed my hand I felt the tingling and it's been the same ever since then. At first I tried to convince myself I was being pathetic but as time went on..I realised my father was right about love. Us Addams' we fall in love and it'll only ever be that person who can make us truly happy. When it sunk in I thought you wouldn't feel the same way so I said nothing but now I realise you've probably felt the same way as me this whole time" Wednesday murmured.
Suddenly she felt hands on her cheeks and soft lips touched hers,after a moment she kissed back placing her hands on Lily's waist. The kiss was slow and passionate. Wednesday felt like her heart would burst into flames. Lily was the first to pull away keeping her forehead pressed against the obsidian eyed girls a grin on her face. Wednesday smiled too,a proper smile one reserved only for Lily. Wednesday pulled the vampire in hugging her tightly, her head tucked in the crook of Lily's neck.
"I've been longing for this" Lily whisper softly into the Wednesday's ear causing the black haired girl to shiver slightly.
"Me too" Wednesday breathed.
The vampire smelt of books and she could smell the faint scent of strawberry. They stayed like that for a while, just gazing into each other's eyes both feeling content. This was the happiest Lily had felt in a while.

Enid's POV
I watched as Lily stood facing Wednesday. I had told her to go and tell Wednesday how she felt after she admitted to me that what I'd told her earlier was true. It makes me so happy to see Lily getting more comfortable. That's when I saw it, Lily just pulled Wednesday in for a kiss. That was my que to leave and give them space so I ran out of the room and all the way to Yoko's dorm. I didn't bother knocking and skipped in. She was sitting on her bed a magazine in her hands.
"Yoko omg! You'll never believe this" I squealed excitedly
"What is it this time Enid" Yoko teased rolling her eyes a smirk on her face.
"Lily and Wednesday! They kissed" I continued.
"I knew it! I knew they liked each other" Yoko replied as I sat down beside her.

No one's POV
Wednesday and Lily had come back into the dorm and now both girls were on Wednesday's bed. She was sat up against the headboard as Lily lay in her lap,they were both reading their books Wednesday running her hand through the vampires hair. They noticed Enid had left the dorm earlier and decided now was there chance to read in silence. Lily though Enid was great she really did but she got bored quickly so neither Lily or Wednesday got to read in peace for long. She felt so comfortable around Wednesday, she always felt as though she was safe with the black haired girl and it made her feel warm inside. Wednesday looked down at the vampire noticing her eyes drooping shut every few seconds and opening again as Lily tried to concentrate on her book. She knew Lily hadn't been sleeping well for weeks with her nightmares, she could see the bags under her eyes.
"Take a nap,you look tired" Wednesday murmured softly.
"I-I can't, I don't want to have another nightmare" Lily whispered back as she looked up into obsidian eyes.
"It's okay Lils, I'm right here nothing will happen to you. You're safe with me" Wednesday whispered reassuringly. Lily let a small smile appear on her face at her new nickname.
"I guess I could do with a nap but I'm..." Lily started.
"You're what?" Wednesday breathed still playing with the vampires hair.
"Scared" Lily continued her face dropping.
"Don't be scared, I'm right here I won't let anything happen to you I promise" Wednesday said soothingly.
"Okay I'll try" Lily replied sleepily as she closed her eyes. It wasn't long before Wednesday heard soft snores and looked down at her vampire smiling knowing she really needed this nap. Wednesday read her book as Lily slept soundly in her lap. Then the silence was broken as Enid skipped in.
"Hi gu-" Enid was cut off by Wednesday shushing her as she glared at her as if she was planning Enid's murder.
"Sorry" Enid whispered as she looked down at the sleeping vampire in Wednesday's lap.
"Aww you to are adorable" Wednesday murmured as quietly as possible grinning at the black haired girl. Wednesday's face flushed dark red as she tried to hide her smile.
"She's beautiful" Wednesday blurred out, her cheeks getting even redder if that was even possible.
"You've gone soft" Enid chuckled quietly earning her a murderous glare from her homicidal roommate.

(Authors note- I'm having a bit of writers block at the moment so updates could be slow but I'm doing my best 🙂)

Word count: 952