Chapter 41

Author's POV
" Will You Marry Me?" Ishaan stared at her with his wide eyes. Is she really proposing him that too in front of their family? Is she being serious?

Ishita, Raghubir and Rayyan gasped. They are also looking at her with their wide eyes and open mouths.  Saanvi is proposing Ishaan? They can't believe it. Like really?

" Please say something" Saanvi said nervously. She was breathing heavily, and her heart is thumping loudly. Her face was morphed in a nervous smile.

Ishaan came out from his daze and asked," Do you… Do you really?” He stuttered. His doll is proposing him, and it felt like a beautiful dream for him.

" I am not joking, I meant it when I said you are my heartbeat. I want to marry you... I want people to know me as Mrs. Saanvi Ishaan Malhotra. See Aan... I love you. You love me. Then why should we wait? I want your face to be the first and last thing that I see every day and night.  I wish to wake up beside you every day. I want to sleep cuddling with you. I want to wait for you until you come home back from office. I want to cook for you. I want to sit beside you, offering you coffee when you work at nights. I want to choose your outfits every day.  I want to stay beside you till my last breath." Saanvi said with a soft smile and eyes full of love for him.

" You are studying?"He asked concerned. He is ready to marry her already only, but her career is a concern for him. He doesn't want to be in between her career.

" Are you gonna stop me from studying? No right. I know you will support me and stay beside me. Then why should we postpone our marriage? " Saanvi asked with a small smile. Her heart swelled with pride, seeing his care for her.

" Say something Aan, My knees are hurting" Saanvi whined and Ishaan immediately sat on his knees.

" Are you sure?" he asked once again. Just to confirm her decision.

" I am, duffer. If I am not, then why would I be sitting on my knees? For dance practice? " She asked rolling her eyes, making him chuckle mentally.

" Do you want to marry me?" he asked with a neutral face.

" Yes... I want to" Saanvi said.

" Then get ready for our marriage my heart" Ishaan said with a full-blown smile and hugged her tightly taking her off guard. Saanvi smiled brightly and wrapped her arms around him.

Both smiled hugging each other but Saanvi pulled away from the hug and slapped his arms making him frown. He shot her a' what' look.

" Aan, I asked you that ' Will You Marry Me' and you have to answer in ' Yes' or ' No'. Otherwise, I won't allow you to marry me” She said, folding her hands near her chest.

" Yes.... A million yes" Ishaan yelled and laughed, making her smile at the happiness in his eyes.

" This is the best gift… I love you so much doll” Ishaan said cupping her face and kissing her forehead.

" I always give the best gifts” Saanvi said proudly raising her invisible collars.

Both giggled and hugged each other. The constant smile on their face was the symbol of their happiness.

" Aww... So cute" Ishita cooed seeing them. She had tears in her eyes and smiled at her children.

" Yeah... But we want to know what's happening here” Ishita, Raghubir and Rayyan said in stern voice making Saanvi and Ishaan pull away from the hug.

Saanvi gulped and said, " I love him"

Ishaan smiled and held her hands, " we love each other"

" What?"

“When”

“How”

Rayyan, Raghubir and Ishita questioned and Ishaan stood up with Saanvi and said " Can we sit and talk? "

They were sitting in the hall. All they eyes were on Ishaan and Saanvi. Ishaan took a heavy breath and told them about his love for her.

Ishita and Rayyan were stunned hearing him. Ishita had doubts, but didn't know that Ishaan's love was deep.

They are happy. Now they don't have to worry about Saanvi's leaving them. Now she will live with them. They don't have to worry about her future husband as they know that Ishaan is the best choice for Saanvi and vice versa.

Only Saanvi can make the feral beast a harmless puppy. They will be perfect for each other.

" We want to get married. " Saanvi said holding Ishaan's hands. Ishaan smiled and said " yes mom, we wish to get married”

" We will think about it, but… Princess, are you sure” Ishita asked having a concerned look. She is happy about Ishaan and Saanvi but Saanvi is only eighteen and as a mother,she wants to be sure about the decision of her marriage.

Saanvi smiled at Ishita's concern and looked into Ishaan's eyes. " I Am Million Percent Sure. I Love My Aan. He is the light of my days and star of my nights. In him, i found the reason to smile, the reason to breathe, the reason to live. Having him by my side is what's complete me. He makes me complete. I want to be with him forever and ever. I want to hold his hands and grow old with him. I want to marry him because I know, he is the one for me. I want to marry him because I know he is my soulmate, my love, my destiny, my life. My Everything. My Heartbeat. My Aan"

Ishaan's heart fluttered hearing her. He smiled and tightened his hold on her hands. Meanwhile, Ishita, Raghubir and Rayyan were stunned to hear her.

Ishaan smiled and looked towards Raghubir and Rayyan only to find them smiling at her. Rayyan went towards Saanvi and held her another hand saying " I will be attending the wedding from the bride's side"

" Me too" Ishita and Raghubir yelled, making Ishaan and Saanvi smile.

Ishaan and Saanvi hugged each other. But after sometime, Ishaan frowned. " Wait, if you all will attend our wedding from Saanvi's side, who will attend from mine?"

" Well, you can attend it alone" Raghubir said and Ishita chuckled, making Ishaan scowl.

“ Don't worry, I will attend from your side" Saanvi said and all laughed.

" So do I have a wedding to prepare within 1 month?" Ishita asked.

Saanvi and Ishaan looked at each other's and said" yes"

They all spent time with each other. The family members teased Ishaan and Saanvi a lot. After a lot of fun, they returned to their rooms.

" I am so happy Aan, everyone is happy. Can you believe. We will be getting married next month. Oh my god. I can't believe. I will be your wife. I will be Saanvi Ishaan Malhotra. I will be your wife. " Saanvi said walking towards her room with Ishaan walking beside her.

On reaching the door, Ishaan pulled Saanvi inside fast making her squeal. Before Saanvi could ask anything, he slammed his lips on her making her froze.

She placed her hands on his shoulder and pressed herself more into him and kissed him back. Ishaan pulled her more by her waist.

Her chest was pressed against his, their hearts were syncing together. While lips pressed against each other's. They were kissing, forgetting everything, only thing they were aware was of each other.

Ishaan left her lips and she gulped a long puff of air, but her contact with the oxygen was cutted off by Ishaan who again kissed her, with more passion. He can't believe, his doll had proposed him. That too in front of everyone.

Does she love him that much? He was on the ninth cloud. He was so happy that he felt like he was flying. He kissed her more passionately and left her, only after ruining her lipstick. 

If you are liking this story, please vote and comment. Its a humble request. And please read my other stories too. Hope you will like it. 

3 / 4 chapters are left.