Up At 0600

"Alright, we have a competition in two months!" Sebastian stated, "I will try a different training style."

"What is it?"

"Seems as you all decided that we'd do Make A Man Out Of You, a military-like training," Sebastian smirked.

-----

"Up!" Sebastian shouted, opening the room to the new collective Warblers dorm.

Groans and people were shoving their heads under their pillows. "It's only five!" One groaned.

"So, you need to get up!"

"Five more minutes!"

"An hour!"

"All day!"

Sebastian huffed before turning to the jugs of water and starting to throw the liquid over each member until they were all up and spluttering.

"What was that for?!"

"That was cold!"

"Everyone, get ready now!" Sebastian barked.

"Alright, alright," one muttered.

-----

"We will be running; form up into rows of two!" Sebastian stated, "now! Following me!"

They continued to run around the courtyards, but Sebastian noticed something with their steps.

"Get in time! If we can not do this together, how can we dance together?!"

With a collective groan, the Warblers started to fall into step.

They continued, most of them having their muscles screaming of fire by the halfway mark, but they continued with massive complaints until Sebastian called for them to stop. The moment they stopped, two collapsed onto their backs, gasping for air.

"Seems as if you want to be on the floor, pushups!" Sebastian barked, getting into position himself.

-----

Sebastian grinned as he entered the room and noticed that each Warbler was already up and in the process of getting changed. "We have something new today, a bergen each, brought straight from the army!"

Sebastian was pretty sure one whined like a kicked puppy.

-----

Sebastian vaulted over the log, grinning when he heard four make it over before someone tripped over. "Up, this is no place to rest!"

-----

"But I joined the Warblers not to do archery!"

"You wanted this," Sebastian growled, looking over at the one that spoke out. No one else spoke out.

-----

"And the winners are– The Dalton Academy Warblers!"

-----

Sebastian looked down at the lady, and the piss cup. "Are you kidding me?"

"Routine check after pulling stunts like that while singing."

Sebastian did not groan, that was Bassy.

368

For Lightning_Archon, sorry it took so long and is not that long in itself.