A Bored Seb Means Trouble

If Sebastian wasn't himself, Barry was sure that he would have punched him by now. He could feel the boredom they were feeling.
It did not help that Seductive Demon was cheering Sebastian on.

Barry sighed, looking down at his work on the suit before shaking his head and standing. He felt Scarlet cry out, wanting the modifications done the next time they went out.
It did not help when Sebastian chuckled that Scarlet only wanted them for a certain someone, causing Seductive Demon to come to Scarlet's defence about choices in men.

Barry clutched at his head, regretting that regular pain meds didn't help and he could not get high.

Growling under his breath for them all to shut up, Bassy headed out towards the entrance, intending to stop the beginning of the argument.
Sebastian cheered when he realised he would not be bored anymore.

-----

Sebastian was still bored; Bassy idea of watching others sing and dance was not entertaining. Especially when he was already bored. Now even Scarlet was bored.

'We could find that man Scarlet likes?' Seductive Demon suggested, 'that way, we can help?'

'We'll just be forced away again,' Sebastian sighed.

'I don't like Snart like that!'

Barry groaned silently, getting to his feet and leaving the theatre, holding his head. "I liked you all better when you couldn't talk," he muttered as he reached the toilet, ensuring no one else was present.

'How about that arrow guy? He's good!' Bassy suggested.

'You just like the money and tricks,' Chris muttered.

'I do not!'

'We don't need the money anyway!' Sebastian exclaimed.

'Why spend your own when you can spend others?' Seductive Demon questioned.

'No stealing!'

'I said nothing about stealing; get your head off the street, Scarlet!'

Barry groaned, clutching his head.

'My go!' Scarlet grinned.
Scarlet looked at the mirror, his eyes flashing briefly before he zoomed off and grabbed his uniform from STAR Labs.

-----

Scarlet was bored; the streets were quiet. It's not meant to be this calm in Central City. There wasn't even a mugging happening!

'I'm bored!' Sebastian whined as they went down the main street for the two-hundredth time.

'No one cares about you! So shut it!' Seductive Demon growled.

'Why can my life never be normal,' Chris muttered again.

'Let's find that cold man; he'll be fun!'

Scarlet sighed, coming to rest in the forest. "Snart's probably asleep after being out all night."

'So wake him up!' Seductive Demon stated like it was apparent.