Military is my past (mature)

"You going to answer that, Barry?" Cisco asked after Barry's phone continued to ring.

"Could you answer and put it on speakerphone?" Barry asked, waving over from his work.

"Captain Smythe," was the first thing that came through the speakerphone.

"General Ditur," Sebastian replied, turning to face his phone, "is there something you need, ma'am?"

"I know you chose to leave, and the army respects that," came the General, "but we need your skills in interrogation and manipulation to deal with a current prisoner. Our current best haven't been able to get through him, so we are hoping that you'll be able to help. He's the second in command to Project Green."

"Of course, ma'am. Is there a date you want me down by?" Sebastian asked.

"Send through your location for immediate pick-up."

"Of course," Sebastian stated, sending through the needed information.

"We'll be there by 1900," she stated before the call cut out.

"What was that?" Cisco asked.

"My past is more profound than any of you know," Sebastian answered coolly before flashing off.

"That was the army ringing Barry, calling him Captain Smythe," Iris stated.

"Best integrator and manipulator?" Joe asked, "that doesn't sound like Barry."

"Because it's Sebastian Smythe they are talking about," Sebastian stated, walking into the room in full military personnel uniform, "my split personality."

"I thought multiple split personalities are not allowed?"

"They had their eyes on me since High School, they would not put me onto the field or front line, but training others was allowed, eventually seeing how good at integration, manipulation and forms of torture they gave me that role as well."

"Torture?" Was spluttered around the room.

"Of course, with how my past is," Sebastian stated, turning to leave again, "learning torture was a necessity."

With that, he swung away.

-----

"So your the lucky guy graced with my presence," Sebastian stated as the man was pulled into the room.

"Pah, you interrogators, don't understand fact from false," the man spat.

"Hmm, obviously the world doesn't either," Sebastian sighed, "all those medals and trophies, so fun. With great rewards as well."

"What do you want?"

"I want to sit down and have a chat," Sebastian stated, "maybe even play a game at the end. How does that sound?"

"What's in it for me?"

"Well, there is always your children," Sebastian grinned, "and your wife."

"What about them?"

"Wives tend to know what they are doing," Sebastian grinned, "and your eldest is, what? Twenty. He'll be fun."

The man was spluttering, trying to shout words but nothing coming out.

"I know, I know," Sebastian sighed, brushing off the spluttering, "how dare I and all that. Sorry, I meant they'd both be fun. Is that better?"

"You psycho!" The man spat.

"Hmm," Sebastian mussed, "that's strong coming from someone like you."

"I don't know what you're talking about," the man scoffed.

Sebastian struck, flinging himself out a hand-wound tight against the man's neck. The moment carried him forwards until the cuffs yanked the man by his wrists, causing him to scream out. "Mmm," Sebastian purred, "don't you just love the sound of screaming in the morning?"

The man was silent, trying to glare at Sebastian.

"I bet you do," Sebastian grinned, "I can not imagine how fun it would be to be able to strap people to metal tables and inject fire to their veins."

"They weren't metal," the man muttered before he realised.

"Weren't they? Silly me," Sebastian giggled, "tell me what your fantasy job gave," he growled, slamming the man to the floor as he leaned over him, one foot on either leg.

After screaming, the man answered, "don't need tables."

"Was there chains?" Sebastian asked, "did you get off to having them wriggle around, screaming and rattling because of something you did?"

"You are despicable," the man hissed.

"I think, that will find, it's you," Sebastian growled, hitting the man swiftly in the chest.

"They came for help, and we gave it to them," the man hissed, "they knew it wasn't ready. But they wanted to help."

"Did wanting to help include being drugged out of their mind so no logical answer could be given?" Sebastian asked, pulling the man to his feet by the chains, "to where they'd do anything you asked of them? Was that another fantasy, an army of slaves at your disposal?"

"They'd only be mine once Jeremy Scottigove was gone!" The man shouted before realising his biggest mistake

"I didn't think it would be that easy to get an answer out of you," Sebastian stated before pouting, "and I had the bag, glasses and headphones ready to use!"

As the man was dragged away, he hissed at Sebastian, "you are one sick, sick freak!"

Sebastian bowed with a cheeky smile, "why thank you."

"Thank you, Captain, we'll handle it from here."

-----

"That's who used to train people?" One of the people reviewing the tapes hissed.

"Why did he leave if he was so good at the job?" The other man hissed.

"I heard he trained the elites," the final person hissed, "so he wouldn't have trained us anyway."

"Could you have said that in a way that didn't make us feel bad?"

"I don't think there is."

-----

The CCPD came to a standstill as they took in everything.

Barry Allen had just walked into the building in full Army Officer gear with three soldiers acting as guards. "Captain," he nodded over at The Captain.

The Captain was only just able to nod in return as he took in the rank slide Barry had. It was a Captain's rank slide. What has he missed, he was gone for an hour?!

946