Rise of the snakes

On top of the mountain of impossible height, inside the monastery of Spinjtzu, Wu was meditating in his room. He soon stopped upon hearing noises of training coming from somewhere. He stood up and walked to the door leading to the training grounds. But upon opening the door only find (y/n) training his kicks and punches on a punching bag, yet he wasn't the one making noise. The (e/c) boy stopped for a moment and bowed to Wu before continuing to kick and punch the bag, making it sway so far, (y/n) had to dodge it as it came back.

The fighting noises grew louder as Wu approached one of the other rooms in the monastery. (y/n) stopped training and followed Wu to the room to see the ninja playing a game on their console, with pizza laying everywhere. As the ninja were concentrated on defeating some monster in the game they didn't notice Wu sneaking behind the tv and unplugging it from the wall.

"Aww man"
"What, what happened"
"It took us THREE HOURS to do that"
"Why would you do that, Why!" The ninja complained as (y/n) started on cleaning the junk off the floor.

"Just because Lord Garmadon escaped through a vortex doesn't mean he won't return one day for the Golden Weapons of Spinjitzu!" Wu scolded the ninja but it didn't really affect them in any way.

"But Sensei Wu, ever since he's been gone, Ninjago has had nothing but peace" Zane explained to Wu.

"Yeah, peace is boring. There's no one to save" Jay said.

"The safety of Ninjago is no 'boring' matter, think before you say Jay" (y/n) said and frowned at Jay, who sweat dropped at the glare he received.

"We can train tomorrow" Cole said as he leaned on the ground, supporting his head with his arms.

"Never put off until tomorrow what can be done today"

"Well, I was gonna eat this pizza tomorrow, so if that's the case Ow! Just why!" Cole was going to eat the slice of pizza in his hand but (y/n) kicked it away from him.

"It's been on the floor, it's dirty" Cole let out an 'oh' sound before listening to Sensei Wu who was talking.

"No pizza for you! In order to reach your full potential, you must train."

"Uh, remember when we did a little thing called a Tornado of Creation? I thought that was pretty insane" Kai commented with a smirk on his face.

"You four have merely scratched the surface of your full potential. There are still so many secrets you have yet to unlock. You haven't even begun to tap into what powers your golden weapons hold" Wu finished as a small sizzling sound came from a slice of pizza, that was laying on the sword of fire.

"You wanna talk secret powers? Check this out" Cole said as he used the scythe of quackes to plug the tv in again as the four continued playing again.

"Don't worry master, we will be ready when Lord Garmadon returns" Zane assured Wu. But as if on que Nya came in with the bad news.

"Guys, Lord Garmadon, he's returned! He was spotted approaching Jamanakai Village!"

The ninja scrambled in panic as they tried to get up. Nya handed Jay his nunchuks as he stuttered to thank her.

"Uh, th-thanks, uh-"

"Hurry!"

"Okay!"

(y/n) glanced at the still running gaming console and then hurried after the four ninja. As they arrived at the dragon cabinets one of the doors hit Zanes head and Cole dropped his scythe when he jumped on his dragon. (y/n) quickly tossed it back to him before backing away to stand next to Sensei Wu.