Versus

I'm back, hell yeah!!! vacation's over, kinda sad, but I'm also happy 'cause I can see my friends again! They know I write fan fiction, but don't actually read any of it, so I'll just say it here: I LOVE YOU MY FRIENDS!!!! AND THAT GOES FOR YOU READERS TOO!!!! Mwah!

"Next! Nu-uh. Nothing for you." The Anacondrai cultist serving breakfast said as Garmadon stepped in front of him. He had gotten himself a cup of tea and an original Chen's noodle house breakfast dish, but now that he was waiting for his share of creamy biscuits, he was refused, unlike those who came before him.

"There's a valuable lesson here, son. If you turn your back on your first evil Sensei in an effort to go straight..." Garmadon spoke to Lloyd, who was the one after him in the line, as the Anacondrai cultist called out again.

"Next!"

"...you may not be served creamy biscuits." Garmadon finished with s sigh as he left the line, not getting a single creamy biscuit for himself. Lloyd then moved to receive his biscuits as he turned to his left to talk to Kai.

"Well, I know what we are being served. A whole bunch of baloney. This isn't a fighting tournament. It's an alibi for Chen to steal everyone's powers. But we still don't know why." Lloyd got his biscuits and he left the line, but waited for Kai, who was still in the line.

"Isn't it obvious? Chen wants to destroy New Ninjago City. I don't know what it is, but that place has had a string of bad luck." Kai said as he rushed the Anacondrai cultist to give him his share, before following after Lloyd.

"I'm not so sure. From what Sensei G's told us about him, I have a feeling it's something far more sinister." Cole spoke up as Jay nodded along from next to him.

"And may I remind us, we still don't know where Zane is, which is why we all need to take care of our first rounds to give us more time." It was only now that Cole noticed what Jay was wearing, and it made Cole gasp.

"Don't look at me. I've already moved on." Jay ended as smirked, absolutely owning the outfit that was blue pajamas, a morning coat on top of those, an eye mask that on top of his head, and soft slippers tie the whole thing together.

"Your opponent got himself kicked out." Cole glared at Jay, who looked like he was so done with the blue ninja already.

"Hehe, either way, it's my day off." Jay only smiled as his turn on the dessert line finally arrived.

"Extra creamy biscuits. And don't skimp." He watched eagerly as the Anacondrai cultist made pile of biscuits onto Jay's tray.

"Taking a day off? And here I thought ninja never quit." Cole scoffed as he and Jay finally left the line.

"And I used to think a ninja wouldn't steal your girlfriend." Jay suddenly scoffed back as Cole stopped in his tracks, and so did the blue ninja.

"I didn't steal-" But before he could finish that sentence, Garmadon had already walked up to the two, Lloyd and Kai right behind him.

"Whatever you have to say to each other, say it now, because harboring grudges hurts no one but yourselves." Sensei Garmadon lectured them.

"He's right. You should be preparing to fight your next opponent, not each other." Lloyd added as Cole shrugged.

"What grudge? I already dropped it." But after saying that, the two once again turned to each other, this time both at the same time, as Jay scoffed.

"I dropped it first."
"Did not!"
"Did too!" The two just kept arguing and pushing each other, even as Jay's glass off juice spilled and his pile of biscuits collapsed down.