Character Bio for (Y/N)

Not really an actual BIO, just some information about YOU in case I didn't make it clear enough in the first two chapters. Only a few things though.

"Hello master Kai, it's nice to meet you. I'm (y/n) (l/n), I'll be assisting you on all I can" The boy was dressed in a red shirt and white pants, that reminded him of Nya. He gave a smile as he quickly ran to the left side of the monastery picking up a kite that was laying there then went inside.

(y/n) is childish and enjoys playing with toys and reading comics in his free time. When he was young, he could never play, only train, this is why he's curious about the things he could not use in the past and plays with toys when others aren't around.

"I've been training under Sensei as long as I can remember, He took me in when my parent's died, although I was pretty young back then." (y/n) spoke up, looking slightly sorrowful.

and

"And the white ninja is Zane, Master of ice and-" Wu was saying but he was cut off by (y/n), as he had dropped the clothes he was holding, looking shocked.

"But Sensei, It doesn't make any sense. I thought I-"

"Not everything is set in stone (y/n), You should know that better than anyone" Wu stopped (y/n)'s sentence.

"But Sensei, how could he possib-"

"That's enough (y/n), Don't make a fuss at such time. Wu said as he turned away from (y/n).

"... Yes, Sensei" (y/n) answered in defeat and picked up the dropped clothes from the ground.

(y/n) mother is unknown, and his father was the elemental master of ice, that's why Wu was willing to take him in. Later (y/n) learned more about Spinjitzu and elemental powers, so he knows enough to know he should in theory be the master of ice.

Okay that's all, Bye!