45. Many Questions, No Answers

ACT THREE, CHAPTER FORTY-FIVEMany Questions, No Answers

Many Questions, No Answers

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

     HE CALLED AND LEFT A FEW MESSAGES BUT STILL NO ANSWER. Isaac had called Andi to tell her about the Oni and the Nogitsune but she hasn't answered any of them. Even when Scott told him that Stiles was missing and he tried to call Andi to see if she could do a locator spell to find him, all he got was her answering machine and the text messages he sent haven't even been looked at. Everyone was out looking for Stiles but Isaac couldn't help but worry about Andi. The first time he tried to call her and tell her about what he and the Argents found out about their latest foes was while she was a few hours after school so she should've answered but he didn't worry because he thought she would've gotten his message. He tried to reach her again to tell her the Oni got to Scott and Kira but nothing. And then late in the night, he tried to call her to tell her that Stiles was missing and she still didn't answer. At that point, he was worried.

     While everyone was waiting to hear if Stiles was okay, Isaac got up to call the one person he didn't think he would ever call again. He leaned against the wall as the phone rang until someone finally picked up.

     "Isaac? What's going on?" Kendall asked from the other end, her voice groggy from sleep.

     "Did anyone call you about Stiles?" Isaac asked.

     "I put my phone on silent at school. I must've forgotten to put it back on sound but is Stiles okay?" Kendall asked.

     "Yeah, he's fine now, he's in the hospital but that's not why I called. Have you heard from Andi?" Isaac asked while he heard Kendall shuffling around.

     "Not since school. Isn't she with you?" she questioned.

     "I've been calling her all day, I texted, I left voicemails but she hasn't answered any of them and she always answers so I'm starting to get worried," Isaac explained.

     "Okay, well let's go to Jasmine's house and see if she's there. She probably slept through everything from exhaustion since she's always working to find a solution to all of our problems. I'll meet you there," Kendall said and Isaac nodded as he agreed and hung up.

     He left the hospital and started heading to Jasmine's house and when he got there, Kendall was waiting on the sidewalk and they walked up to the door and knocked. They waited patiently and Jasmine opened the door looking like she had just woken up and looked at the two teenagers standing on her doorstep.

     "What are you two doing here? Do you know what time it is?" she questioned.

     "We're so sorry to bother you, Ms. Nicks, but is Andi home?" Kendall asked.