27. The Next Three

ACT TWO, CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVENThe Next Three*tw - attempted suicide

The Next Three
*tw - attempted suicide

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

     ANDI LEANED AGAINST THE SEAT WHILE LOOKING OUT THE WINDOW. They left Allison's car behind and joined the others on the school bus to the cross-country meet. Isaac gently nudged her side and Andi looked at him. "How's your face?" he asked and the blonde girl laughed.

     "Better than Kendall's," she replied and Isaac smiled crookedly.

     "Where did you get that right hook of yours anyway?" he asked.

     "Would you believe me if I said I got into a fight with a girl twice my size at my old school in Atlanta?" she asked and Isaac's eyes widened.

     "Did you win?" he asked and Andi shrugged her shoulders.

     "She was on the basketball team, soccer team and wrestling team and she was almost six feet tall. I'm surprised I even made it out of that one alive. I kind of cheated by kicking her in the kneecaps and then punching her in the uterus. Then I waited until she leveled enough so I could punch her in the face. Then I punched her again while she was already down," Andi said before inhaling sharply through her teeth.

     "So in other words, that was you going easy on Kendall?" Isaac asked and Andi nodded.

     "I got a one week suspension for that fight even though she was the one who pushed me down to the floor because she was an evil bitch who couldn't pick on someone her own size," she said while shrugging her shoulders.

     "You know, maybe you never needed to have magic to be a good fighter," Isaac said and Andi laughed.

     "Like I said, I cheated with that one. I didn't cheat this time 'cause Kendall and I are about the same size," she said.

     "Fair enough," Isaac replied.

     The sky was getting darker as more time passed. And even though Andi already settled the score between her and Kendall, she was still pissed off with her. The girl had been getting on her nerves ever since she moved to Beacon Hills and it was getting tiring. It's been months and she was already sick of it a long time ago. Since Isaac pulled her away before she could really teach her a lesson, Andi thought it would be fun to play a little game with Kendall who was sitting a few seats away from where she and Isaac were sitting on the other side of the bus. Well, it was going to be fun for her but not for Kendall. In fact, it was going to be a little painful for the little brunette.

     Andi started whispering an incantation in an ancient language that was different from the other spells she had used in the last couple of months. Isaac looked at Andi and gently shook her shoulder, concerned that it wasn't just her irises that had turned green. Both eyes were completely green as she kept chanting the spell and Isaac shook her by her shoulder more harshly. Everyone's attention was caught when Kendall started groaning loudly and then it turned into a bloodcurdling scream.