19. Twenty-Four Seven

ACT TWO, CHAPTER NINETEENTwenty-Four Seven

Twenty-Four Seven

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

     ANDI LEANED AGAINST THE WALL WHILE DEREK WAS READING A BOOK AND ISAAC WAS PACING BACK AND FORTH. They were waiting for Peter to show up and Isaac was clearly nervous about having him digging into his mind. Hell, Andi hated the idea of it but she wasn't going to use the memory restoration spell and put him through the inevitable side effects. Derek seemed to be completely calm while Isaac only seemed to be getting more nervous the longer they waited for the alpha's psychotic uncle. Andi noticed how his fingers were constantly opening and closing while his eyebrows were pulled together.

     "You know, I'm starting to not like this idea. It sounds kind of dangerous," Isaac said as he continued to pace back and forth by the windows.

     "Trust me, we don't like it either, but right now it's our best bet," Andi replied.

     "I definitely don't like this idea and I definitely don't like him. Can't you just do the spell so I don't have to have his claws in my neck?" Isaac asked pleadingly while looking at Andi who could only shake her head.

     "The memory restoration spell is just as dangerous as having Peter Hale with his claws in your neck, but one is less emotionally traumatizing than the other. The spell is only used if all else fails and right now, we still have other options, Peter's claws being one of them," she said while Isaac sighed.

     "You'll be fine," Derek said without looking up from his book.

     "Does it have to be him?" Isaac asked.

     "He knows how to do it and I don't. It would be more dangerous if I tried doing it myself," Derek replied.

     "Scott doesn't trust him and neither does Andi. And personally, I trust them," Isaac said and Derek looked at him.

     "Do you trust me?" he asked.

     Isaac sighed. "Yeah," he said while putting his hands on the table and leaning over it. "I still don't like him."

     "I don't like him either," Andi replied with her arms crossed.

     "Nobody likes him," Derek said.

     The door to the loft slid open and Peter was standing there. Isaac stood up straight with his hands in her pockets and Andi stood with her eyes focused on Peter's every move.