20. Bend Over Backwards

ACT TWO, CHAPTER TWENTYBend Over Backwards

Bend Over Backwards

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

     WHEN ANDI GOT TO SCHOOL, THE FIRST PERSON SHE LOOKED FOR WAS STILES. She needed to give him the news on Heather as soon as possible and keep him updated. As soon as she saw him walking down the empty hallway with Scott, she flagged them down and ran to catch up to them.

     "Stiles, I did the locator spell," she said and the boys pulled her into an empty classroom.

     "Well? Anything?" Stiles asked and Andi could hear the hope in his voice.

     "As of right now, all I know is that she's still alive somewhere but whoever took her is fighting me," she said.

     "What does that mean?" Scott asked.

     "Somebody took Heather when I heard her screaming. Whoever took her is possibly another witch who was able to counteract my locator spell. It was working which is a sign that Heather is alive but the map was burnt before I could get a location," Andi explained and the boys sighed.

     "Can you try again?" Stiles asked.

     "If I could, I would but I can't. I don't have any more blood from Heather, that was all I was able to collect from the mess. My map is burnt so I need a new one and I don't have any of Heather's belongings or a photograph so I can't use the alternative either," Andi said.

     "Are you sure there could be another witch? As far as we know, you and your grandmother are the only ones in town," Scott said.

     "I could ask Grams if there are any others," Andi suggested while shrugging her shoulders.

     "Allison's father might know something too," Scott said.

     "And if there are others?" Stiles asked.

     "We flush them out, process of elimination and we narrow it down until we find out who it is. But right now, we need to come up with a plan to save Erica and Boyd and we need to do it fast," Andi said and the boys stood up straight.

     "What happened at Derek's?" Scott questioned.

     "Peter was able to tap into Isaac's memories but he couldn't get much. Isaac did find Erica and Boyd but Deucalion was there and he was telling them that they would be dead by the next full moon, which is tomorrow night so we need to find out where they are and get them out," Andi explained.