14. Blood on the Dance Floor

ACT ONE, CHAPTER FOURTEENBlood on the Dancefloor

Blood on the Dancefloor

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

     ANDI NEVER KNEW THAT SO MUCH COULD HAPPEN IN ONE NIGHT UNTIL NOW. Derek and Peter took the kids to a house that was so burned and damaged that Andi was surprised it was still standing. Scott briefly explained to her that an Argent hunter set the house on fire with many people inside about ten years ago. Andi looked around as Peter pulled out something from under the staircase.

     "What is that, a book?" Derek asked.

     "No, it's a laptop. What century are you living in?" Peter questioned. "A few days after I got out of the coma, I transferred everything we had. Fortunately, the Argents aren't the only ones who keep records."

     Scott's phone rang and the others stepped off to the side. The wooden floorboards creaked under Andi's feet as a shiver went down her spine. The house gave a creepy aura but to be fair, it was burnt to a crisp and completely abandoned.

     "We need to get to the hospital," Scott said and Isaac and Andi turned around.

     "Why?" Isaac asked.

     "Something is going on with Jackson," Scott asked.

     "Anything to get out of this creepy house," Andi said as she headed to the door.

     Scott, Isaac and Andi headed to the hospital and to the morgue where Melissa was waiting with Jackson. The boy was still in the body bag but he appeared to be inside some transparent casing. Scott and his mother stayed on the side and Andi and Isaac were near his head.

     "What's happening to him?" Scott asked.

     "I don't know! I was hoping you could tell me! Is it bad?" Melissa asked.

     "It doesn't look good," Scott said. Jackson's body twitched and everybody gasped as they stepped back. Andi's stomach twisted with anxiety as she watched Jackson's body, hoping that he didn't have another violent spasm like that again. "Mom, could you zip it up please?"

     "Okay," Melissa sighed shakingly as she started to zip the body bag but the zipper got caught under Jackson's chin.

     She tried to get the zipper moving again but quickly moved her hands away when Jackson's head twitched again. This time, his sharp teeth were on full display and Andi was fisting the hem of her shirt. Melissa finally got the zipper moving and closed the body bag while Jackson's head was still twitching and his teeth were still on display for everyone to see.