17. Stolen Memories

ACT TWO, CHAPTER SEVENTEENStolen Memories

Stolen Memories

─── ・ 。゚☆: *. ☽ .* :☆゚. ───

     DEREK CARRIED ISAAC BACK TO THE HALE HOUSE AND PUT HIM DOWN ON THE TABLE. The last time Andi was there, it was during night time after the lacrosse game when Jackson started evolving. The moonlight made the burnt house look creepy and now that the sun was out, it didn't look so creepy anymore.

     "You don't still live here, do you?" Scott asked.

     "No, the county took it over," Derek said and Andi laughed.

     "He lives in a loft," she said and wanted to laugh at how Derek glared at her while Scott looked confused.

     "Wait, why were you over there?" he questioned.

     Derek scoffed and Andi just rolled her eyes. "I was looking for something to use so I could locate Isaac," she said and Scott looked away awkwardly. "I think you've been spending too much time with Stiles."

     "What? Why do you say that?" Scott asked.

     "Because that's the kind of question I would expect from Stiles if he was here right now," Andi replied with her arms crossed.

     "Look, we're here because I need something that will help heal a wound from an alpha," Derek said.

     "But it already healed," Scott pointed out.

     "Not from the inside," Derek said while looking at Scott and then he looked at Andi. "I need you to go wait with Isaac and make sure he's alright."

     "I mean, no problem, but if he wakes up in full werewolf mode and kills me in a fit of rage, I'm haunting both of your asses," Andi said as she walked over to the table where Isaac was still unconscious.

     She wasn't sure if he looked paler than usual but at least he was still breathing. He was MIA for a while until Andi was able to find him and now that he was back and somewhat okay, she felt like she did something right. After weeks of being hounded by the others to find out if she got any closer to finding them and then feeling like a failure when she had to tell them no, she was glad she at least found Isaac. She carefully placed her hand on his chest and closed her eyes so she could focus on the steady rhythm of his heartbeat. It reminded her that he was alive and that any one of those days where she didn't find him could've been his last. But she found him and he was alive.

     "Andi, we need you over here," Derek called and Andi turned around.

     Scott and Derek were sitting down and Stiles was standing in the corner. Scott explained why he wanted a tattoo and how it healed right after he left the tattoo parlour. Scott decided on two bands around his left bicep and when Derek asked what it meant, Scott didn't know. But then Derek asked why it was so important to him.