13

My laughter came to an abrupt halt when Soonyoung threw himself on top of me.
"Uff... You're heavy!!"
He just grinned and squished my cheeks, before he started tickling my sides, which obviously let to another fit of laughter. Everything hurt. This much laughing can't be healthy!!

"Stop... St..oooo..p... Soonyoung pleaaaase... haha... I... I can't...I... ahhhh... it hurts... hahahhaha."
To my relief he finally let go of me.
My eyes were squinted shut as I tried to catch my breath.
The laughter drained me off all my energy and laying on the kitchen floor like this made me feel a bit like a bug on its back. If Seungkwan has any intention of killing me, this would be the perfect opportunity.
My belly and back still hurt like crazy, but at least I slowly regained some of my composure. That is until I opened my eyes again. I was greeted by four faces hovering above me and staring down on me.

Have you ever experienced laying on the ground while someone's head wobbles around in the air above your face? No? Well, let me tell you, it looks absolutely hilarious!!

The thing is, once you already had one laughing fit, it's so much easier to have another one. It's like eating crisps. At first you just want to eat a handful. But once you have that addicting taste inside your mouth, it's hard not to eat more of them. And the next thing you know the whole bag is empty.
It's the same with laughing. Once you start it, it's hard to stop and you can literally turn into a frantically shaking mess, cackling your arse off, over the smallest things.

Is it really surprising that the sight of those horse-like faces above me sent me over the edge?
I think not...

Let me cut this short. I had about a dozen additional laughing fits before I finally managed to get myself together and stand up.
I did my best to keep my composure, but THE SOCKS!! PLEASE!! Just think about the tails on Jun's... HOW DO THEY FIT INSIDE HIS SHOES???

"Are you done now?" Jihoon tried his best to look annoyed but I could see the grin tugging on his lips. YOU CAN'T FOOL ME, MIDGET!
"Yes. I should be fine as long as I don't look down."
I pushed back the urge to burst out laughing again and turned my attention to the new arrivals.
And that was when the realisation hit me. There was no safety distance between me and Seungkwan.
My eyes widened in horror.
Not good. NOT. GOOD!!!

Last braincell (B1) to second to last braincell (B2): RUN!! WE GOTTA RUN!!!
B2 to B1: BUT WHERE???
B1 to B2: I DON'T KNOW MAN!! BUT WE HAVE TO FLEE. THERE IS BOO SEUNGKWAN RIGHT IN FRONT OF US!! WE NEED TO HIDE!!
B2 to B1: BUT WE ARE SURROUNDED!! WE CAN'T ESCAPE!!!
B2 to B1: WE HAVE TO FIND A WAY OR THIS MIGHT VERY WELL BE OUR LAST BREATH!!!
B1 to B2: BITCH I KNOW!!!
B2 to B1: WHO ARE YOU CALLING A BITCH, BITCH!!
B1 to B2: WE ARE GETTING OFF TRACK. WE WERE LOOKING FOR A WAY OUT!!!
B3: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... LOOOOOOOOOOOOK!!!!!!
B1 to B3: WHAT?? DID YOU FIND AN ESCAPE ROUTE???
B2 to B1 (on the side): Are they finally going to be helpful??
B1 to B2 (on the side): I don't know man. I hope so. It's never too late for character development.
B3: THEY ARE HOLDING HANDS!!!!! AFSHSJSKKSNSHSNSNNS
B1 and B2 (unanimously): Why did I think they actually changed... They are a hopeless case...
B2 to B1: Well, we're fucked. Because B3 won't allow us to flee until they've heard everything about the Junhao couple over there...
B1 to B2: I know... Let's pray...
B2: Holy Jisoo above...

A sudden pain in my ear brought me back to reality. Seungkwan was in the process of quite forcefully pulling me to a kitchen chair. And because we're talking about Boo Seungkwan here, he couldn't just simply take my hand or at least my arm, no, he held me by the ear. I should probably be glad it wasn't my nose or my little toe...

"Auauauauauauau... Seungkwannieee... It hurtssss... Please let go of my ear!!" It really did hurt a lot. But all the begging only led to mor pulling and dragging. I was sure my ear was about to fall off any second now...

Fortunately we finally arrived at said chair and Seungkwan let go of my ear to push me onto it.

"No more running. Talk!"
Can this man move his mouth any faster?? How is anyone supposed to read this shit? I guessed his words more than I actually saw them!

Before I could answer anything though, Soonyoung wrapped his arms around Seungkwan and nearly squished the poor man to death while whispering something into his ear.

„Ohh. Ohhhhhhhhh. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"
What in the name of Jisoo did Soonyoung just tell him??
"I'm sorry. I forgot for a second!! Sorry, sorry, sorry!!"

Now would you look at this...
That's the third person I encounter today who is able to communicate in sign language...
"You know how to sign too?"
I was dumbfounded. Absolutely baffled.
"Of course I do. Minghao and Jun know it as well. You didn't think we wouldn't practice while you're away right?"
I just stared at him. The chinese knew  sign language as well??

"Which reminds me...afsggshahshsjjahahahv!!!!!!"
And with that he started hitting my chest frantically.
"Auauauauuauauau!!! Seungkwannnn..."
"That's for just leaving us!!"
Okay, I guess I deserved that.

"I'm guessing you had your reasons for leaving us behind?"
I nodded.
"You told Jihoon about it already?"
I nodded again.
"And he didn't kill you?"
"He didn't..."
My shoulders slouched. He's mad. And rightfully so. I've been an idiot. But I can't change the past!! Jihoon should have kicked me out as soon as he saw me.

I was just about to suggest that I'd leave so they could enjoy their evening without me, when he started signing again.
"Good. Your explanation must have been a good one then."
What?
"So now that you're back I've got a lot to tell you. You missed out on all the tea!!!"
Waiiiiiit... HOLD YOUR DAMN HORSES RIGHT THERE. THAT WAS TOO FAST FOR ME TO UNDERSTAND!!

"You're not mad?"
"You're back and Jihoon didn't kill you for it. That's all I need to know. I don't see a reason for being mad at you. You can tell me the sob story later. But back to the more important things: THE TEA!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU MISSED!!"

B3: I like this dude. That's more like it hehe.
B2 to B1: Disappointed but not surprised.
B1 to B2: At least we're still alive...
B2 to B1: True...

Before Seungkwan however could so much as begin to tell me about everything that had happened in my absence, he was yet again interrupted. But this time not by Soonyoung, who by the way was comforting a sulky Jihoon - I guess he didn't like Soonyoung going around hugging everyone but him, but by Jun.

I didn't catch what they were talking about but it ended with Seungkwan rolling his eyes and moving to the back to make space for the chinese.

"Hi there Jeonghan Hyung! You still know who I am, right?"