INFO

IMPORTANT UPDATE: READ (especially) THE END!!!!

Hi Guys,

This is to everyone who somehow found my profil or found this story again and is wondering what happened to Sanity vs. Soulmate.

Truth be told: The story got taken down by Wattpad. Easy as that. Official reasoning was "breaking of Wattpad rules and regulations."
I read the rules and regulations. I didn't break anything. Most of the rules concern adult content and as everyone who has read my story knows, there is nothing of that in there. My characters didn't even kiss ffs... Anyways, I can only assume that someone was unhappy with my story and felt the need to report it and Wattpad took it down without further investigating it.
I tried to appeal multiple times, but never heard back from Wattpad, which was really dissappointing. Literally years of work and all of your comments and ideas were gone. Just like that. And Wattpad couldn't even spare a proper explanation or look at it again because I am 1000000% confident, that I didn't go against any regulations.

Luckily, I had saved most of the story externally. I've never trusted Wattpad with my stories and here's once again a reason why I was 100% right with distrusting them. This way, not everything is lost. Only about four chapters... Lovely...
I had been thinking about moving to AO3 for quite some time now anyways, and this might be the final straw. I'll let you guys know.
For now I just wanted to inform you, about what happened and why my story disappeared. It's propably a bit late for that but yeah...

Thanks for everyone who's been reading Sanity vs. Soulmate. I love you guys! It's been a blast!

Ever since the story got taken down, I spent my time revising the chapters I had saved externally and I made quite a few some changes so far. Right now I'm on Chapter 18, so I'm not even half finished with the revishion, I'm afraid. But it's basically like rewriting the entire story, so it takes a lot of time.

Anyways, I promised I would finish the story and find a way to share the ending with you and I will keep that promise! You can rely on this, if nothing else I ever said.

So, now, to the promised update:

WATTPAD FINALLY RETURNED MY BBY TO ME!!!

I GOT MY STORY BACK!!!

I CANNOT BELIEVE IT

WE ARE BACK IN THE GAME!!!!!

AKDFSADLFKJDJKFJSDFKLSDFHADSKJFHSDK

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

But you know what that means? You're gonna get the story back as well! I'm so happy and relieved that there are still all of your comments and everything (at least at the moment it looks like it). Jisoos, I'm literally weeping bc I'm so happy...

Now then, how are we going to do this?

As I mentioned, I'm currently working on revising the chapters and I am also making some small changes in the process. However, it mostly concerns grammer and lexis, as well as the way I phrase stuff. But there is also a slight change in the character interaction and everything. I didn't change major things or events or conversations, more the way I embedded the stuff in the context which gives it a slightly different connotation I guess.

Differntly put: The revision will be different from the "original" draft, but not in a completeley dramatic, in-your-face kind of way.

I don't want to give up on revising the story, bc I do think it got better in the process, but I will republish the original one anyways. Wattpad gave it back and I desparately want to keep your guys comments and conversations.

So I will do just that. Republish the original draft that Wattpad stole, write the ending, and simultaneously revise the other chapters and publish them as well. And you'll get all of that :)

AN: FOR EVERYONE WHO MIGHT BE RETURNING TO THIS STORY -> THE STORY DISAPPEARED AFTER CHAPTER 41 WAS RELEASED. So that might be a good place to start reading again.

Anyways, I hope all of you are well. Take care. And if you're a writer on Wattpad: Learn from me and always save your work someplace else as well or it might disappeare one day without leaving any trace behind...

Cheerio,
Yoori