TRIGGER WARNING

TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!!! This is really important for everyone who might get triggered by reading the next chapter so PLEASE READ!!!

I don't want to spoiler too much, but I want to give you guys a chance to either prepare yourselves if you get triggered by the following or just skip the next chapter (35) if you need to.

TW: Mention of the names Moonbin and Jonghyun.

Further explaination and context:
In this chapter Jeonghan will be back at Carat Land Café and he'll meet two cats (well, technically he meets one, but the second one is mentioned). They are introduced as the two guardian souls of the café and they are called Moonbin and Jonghyun. And that's it. I am not gonna talk about any backgrounds of either of them or any reality references. They are just something like protectors of the café, plus really adorable cats. However, if the names alone are enough to trigger you, please read mindfully!

Take care everyone please. This story is supposed to be a comfort place and i dont want to trigger anyone. So please look after yourselves if you know those names will trigger you!

In case you have to skip the chapter this is a very short summary of what's happening. Only read it if you want to skip the chapter!

- Jeonghan is confused bc Cheol never mentioned the second date again
- instead of asking Cheol directly about it he thinks it's smart to ask Wonwoo
- he goes to carat land and meets Soobin who's currently covering for Terry as a waiter
- he spills the bean about his rainbow table nick name thing
- Soobin wants to introduce him to the rest of the rainbow table aka Soobins friends
- Jeonghan spills the beans about being deaf
- Soobin knows sign language bc his sister is partially deaf

That's it! I hope the tw helped you guys :)
I will always put another tw specifically for each chapter if anything should come up again. So please feel safe to read this book. Great, have a good day. Baiiii :)