Chapter 4

It's chaos all over Vale, the Grimm have started to overrun the entire City, the White Fang have attacked both Vale and Beacon, the Huntsmen and the Atlas Military are trying to deal with them while also fighting the hacked Atlesian AKs.

In Beacon, Team CFVY, Ren, Nora, Weiss, and a couple of the other Students are dealing with the hacked Atlas Paladins and are having a hard time taking them out.

Coco: I'm almost out of ammo!

Neptune: And we got more of these Atlas Paladins heading our way!

Yatsu slashes his sword and cuts a AK in half while Velvet projected a copy of Jaune's old weapon and fights off a group of AKs.

Ren: We need to fall back!

Velvet: We can't, they got the whole place surrounded!

Weiss: Then we need to think of something!

As the AKs and Paladins close in, all of a sudden a bunch of rockets hit the Paladin as they explode into bits.

Sun: What the? Where did that come from?

Nora: Guys look!

Everyone looks up and sees the LAAT/i Gunship making it's descent towards Beacon.

As they fire their lasers and rockets at the Paladins while in the other Gunships, they fire their Laser Turrets at the White Fang and AKs

The Students see the Gunship land in front of them as the doors open, numerous Clone Troopers of the 636th Legion head out.

Crocea: Go! Go! Go! Move it!

Crocea leads the Clones out of the Gunship as they engage the AKs and the White Fang. Due to the advanced armor and weapons of the Republic, the AKs and the White Fang all go down in one shot, while the Dust Bullets merely bounce of the Clone's armor.

Miló: Don't get cocky, their bullets won't work on us but watch your backs.

Magnhild: Yeah, 50 or more shots can bring you down, so get to cover and take these guys out quickly!

While Miló and Magnhild lead the 636th Legion and secure the Academy, Crocea and Storm heads over to the Students.

Coco: Thanks for the save, you guys Atlas or something?

Velvet: I highly doubt they're Atlas Coco, judging by their color scheme.

Crocea: Don't worry, everything will be explained soon, but we need your help in securing the area.

Storm: They're still Grimm and White Fang left in the area and we got to deal with them.

Weiss: Wait, why does your voice sound familar?

Velvet: Yeah.

Storm: Questions later, right now we have a battle to win.

Crocea and Storm head off with their men, the Students all looked at each other, figuring out on what to do and decided to follow them.