Chapter 14

Jaune: Kalani

Kalani: General Jaune, I recall it has been a month since our last meeting and safe to say this reunion is long overdue.

Thire: You two know each other?

Kalani: Yes, General Jaune and I have a history together during the Clone Wars

Jaune: Indeed. But enough with the pleasantries.

As Jaune gave Kalani a serious look.

Jaune: Tell me why you are here? No, scratch that. How did you even get here?

Kalani: I cannot calculate the logical reason to how I got here. But I will inform you the other reason on how I and the rest of the Droid Army arrived in what I was told is your homeworld of Remnant. I was sent here by a universal being known as Oum, I was sent into a void as the being spoke to me. The being informed me of all the information regarding the truth about the Clone Wars and that the Droid Army were nothing but pawns, I believe the same goes for the Clone Army.

Jaune: Indeed.

Kalani: The universal being called Oum. Told us that we would be sent to the system of Remnant to assist in the efforts of General Jaune and his fight against the Empire.

Thire: Wait! Are you telling me that Oum wanted us and the Droids to be allies?!

Kalani: That is what Oum has stated, that the Clones and Droids form an alliance to fight against the Empire.

Thire: I don't believe this!

Jaune can see Thire and the Shock Troopers don't like this one bit, he understands them. After all, the Droids have killed hundreds of his Brothers. But at this point, he should set aside rivalries and focus more on the bigger threat at hand.

Jaune: Fine, I accept this alliance with you Kalani.

Thire and all the Clones looked at him in shocked that he would agree with this.

Jaune: Look, I know these were our enemies but you need to understand at this point there is no need for us to fight anymore. The Chancellor or Emperor now, used both of us as pawns for his quest for power, so it's best we ally with each other. I don't want to risk a useless battle in Remnant and waste our manpower and equipment.

Kalani: Indeed, from what I see the Empire will no doubt hunt us down. Just like you, the Droid Army are now considered obsolete.

Jaune: Yes, even if the Empire will still use the Clones to help maintain "peace"in the Galaxy. In a few months, I have a feeling we will all be replaced.

Jaune looks at the Clones and he can see they understand what he is saying. But he knows this sort of issue won't be solved for a while. After all, only the people in the room know of this proposal.

Jaune: Kalani, how many ships did you bring to Remnant?

Kalani: We have estimated to have 5,000 Cruisers with us. 1,000 Munificent-class star frigates.

 1,000 Munificent-class star frigates