Chapter 26

In the Deserts of Vacuo, the new and improved Base 407 is setting up their newly installed defenses. Which are the DBY-827 heavy turbolaser turrets. They have around 25 of them in the base, that way if anyone tries to attack their base, they won't even reach the entrance.

Above them, a Venator Cruiser hovers around the base. The Gunships have all landed and dropped out the Clones to support the Clones of Base 407, their Officer in charge of this Unit, known as Horn Company is CC-4142, nicknamed Lock.

 The Gunships have all landed and dropped out the Clones to support the Clones of Base 407, their Officer in charge of this Unit, known as Horn Company is CC-4142, nicknamed Lock

He got out of the Gunship, alongside his second in command, Lieutenant Spartan.

Joining them is the rest of his Squad that fought alongside Base 407, Snaper, Cheapshot, Flashbang, Plasma, Blade

Chaplin: Good to see you again, Lock.

Lock sees Chaplin walk up to him.

Lock: To you as well Chaplin. What's the situation now? I heard from the General they already finished engaging SDC Forces in the Dragon Continent and Menagerie.

Chaplin: Huron should be leading the Freighters to the Base and when they arrive, we'll give them the surprise of a lifetime.

And he was right, in the skies a Consular-class Cruiser is being fired upon by the SDC Freighters.

Harper: Is this seriously the firepower that the SDC got? There are other resources besides Dust, by this point they should at least make something that can actually deal damage.

Harper, a Clone Pilot with the standard markings you would usually see on a Clone Pilot but red talks to his co-pilot, Gypsy. His armor has no markings at all.

Gypsy: Do you want to get shot down?

Harper: No. Well look, I'm saying what everyone is thinking of alright. Hey Chatterbox, what's your take on this?

Harper looks back to the Clone Trooper manning a console, named Chatterbox. His armor is just the standard Phase 2 with no markings.

Chatterbox doesn't say anything and just shrugs. Then they see the doors open as their Commanding Officer walks in.