Chapter 2

Jaune heads down to the Hangar Bay, followed by his 4 Commanders. Once they reached the Hangar Bay, they are met with hundreds of Clones.

Jaune can see all of them are from different legions, due to the color of their armor. He even sees some specialised units are here as well, including some Arc Troopers and Clone Commandos that he recognised.

He got out of his thoughts when a Clone went up to him.

636th Clone: Sir, the Commanders are waiting.

Jaune nods as him and his Commanders head to the area where all of them are meeting, it was a big holotable. Jaune can see all of the Clone Commanders in the hologram and a few of the other Clone Officers are with him on this ship.

Jaune: Now then, on to business. What's the count of our forces?

Neyo: So far we have around 250 ships. We still have more heading here but we need to move sooner or later incase Palpatine finds our location.

Jaune: I assume everything in Kamino went smoothly.

Kamino Clone Commander: We we're able to evacuate all of the equipment and gear but the rest were fighting against Tarkin's force that have just arrived in Kamino. Looks like Palpatine suspected something was afoot.

Jaune: We're all of you able to escape?

Kamino Clone Commander: Yes sir, but at the cost of losing a couple of my men and the entire facility of Kamino.

Their were murmurs all around the Clones.

Crocea: What do you mean? What happened to Kamino?

Kamino Clone Commander: We've decided that if Tarkin or Palpatine ever tries to do another Cloning project, then it's best we destroy Kamino entirely.

Jaune nods, he understands the situation. If they left Kamino with Palpatine, who knows what plans he has for this, it was a good call for them to destroy it.

Jaune: Don't worry Commander, you needed to do what's right. But were you able to save the rest of the Clones in Kamino?

Kamino Clone Commander: Yes sir, these guys may be new but they can put up a fight, I can tell you that.

Jaune then looks around and notices a few of the Clone Legions are not present.

Jaune: Where are the 501st Legion, the 212th and the Coruscant Guard?

Bacara: General, Rex and Cody informed me that they took a small squad and went with General Kenobi to confront Skywalker in Mustafar.

Gree: And Master Yoda is in Coruscant to face off Palpatine. Thire informed me Yoda is facing him alone, while they're his escape route. 

Jaune: I see. Very well then, as of right now we'll continue waiting for the rest of our forces to arrive here. Thanks to the efforts of Fives and Fordo we will now know the Covert Ops plans and will monitor their comms. In the meantime, all of you stay vigilant, from what I heard back in Coruscant. We are now all traitors to this Galactic Empire. To all Clones out there in the Outer Rim, good luck and I'll be waiting for your arrival.

The Holocall ends as Jaune and his Commanders head back to the bridge, he goes to the Holopad and brings up a map of dozens of planets.