Chapter 16

In the Kingdom of Mistral, a large ship can be seen leaving a facility. You can notice that the ship has an enormous amount of Cargo it's holding.

This is a Class four container transport and the facility they are transporting the Cargo is Dust gathered by the SDC

Jaune dispatched all the Clones, mainly the Shinies to all of the SDC Facilities all over the Kingdoms except for Atlas and Mantle. He had them plunder all of the Dust from the mines and facilities to have them place off world for no one to have.

The Dust will be used for other methods in the near future, but right now they want to make sure Atlas will not have an advantage and are planning to drain their Dust Supply.

In the facility in Mistral, unknown to the Clones, a group of Atlas Specialists infiltrates the Faculity. They are Winter Schnee alongside the Ace Ops.

They observe the facility and watch the Clones bring in more cargo to the Containers.

Winter: Looks like our intel is right, the Clones are hauling all the Dust in those Cargo Containers and sending them off world.

Clover: How many Clones did you see in the facility?

Winter: More than a hundred, the place is heavily guarded.

Harriet: Seriously? Why the hell would they have this place so heavily guarded?

Marrow: It's basic knowledge when you want to make sure your cargo doesn't get stolen Harriet. You would be an idiot to place around 10 guards to protect your cargo.

Vine: He's right you know, with this many guards. We have to sneak in quietly and gather the evidence we need for the General of what the Clones are doing.

Winter and Clover continue observing the base as they watch two Nimbus Fighters take off and fly towards Container Transport.

Clover: Escort ships.

Winter: Elm, Marrow, Vine, Harriet get to the nearest container and document all the info regarding this, the General wants to know what's happening with all the Dust around Remnant and this is the key for us to show them that the Clones are indeed a threat to Remnant.

The Ace-Ops nod.

Clover: Winter and I will be the eyes on the ground, if things so sideways. We'll divert their forces and buy you some time.

Winter and the Ace-Ops head down to the facility as they watch the Clones continue their operation with the Dust. Elm, Marrow, Vine, and Harriet move in one area and stayed low.

Elm: In position and the second transport is launching

They watch the Cargo Container take off. In another area, Winter and Clover reached where the Nimbus Fighters are.

Winter: We got roaming patrols of a squad of around 12 Clone Troopers each, stay alert. These weapons can easily pierce Aura and kill us, so don't be reckless.