Chapter 33

In the Clone and Droid HQ, all of the Clone Officers and the Super Tactical Droids have all gathered together to discuss a certain discovery. One that involves the Empire.

Cody: So it's true. The Empire has found Remnant and sent a Fleet to head here to eliminate us.

Fordo: Indeed, but my question is how many are they sending? We don't know how much the Probe Droid got, but if it did. No doubt they'll send everything they have.

Alpha-17: Let's hope they don't try to use that plan they have for us.

Rex: I wasn't here when this was mentioned, what plan exactly are you talking about that the Empire has?

Kalani: I know of what he is talking about.

They all look and see Kalani walking to the Holotable and inputting something on the Console.

Kalani: During the Clone Wars I was able to come across these blueprints in the Geonosian Archives, most likely Count Dooku had something planned for this matter. But from what we learned now, this plan was for Palpatine this whole time.

As Kalani projected a hologram of what appears to be a Space Station, but what got them worried that it was the size of a planet or a moon no less.

Bly: What even is that?

Kalani: A Space Station to be exact, one that is the size of a Moon.

Wolffe: And do you think the Empire has started construction?

Alpha-17: I believe they have, but due to the insufficient amount of resources they have. I'd say they would be behind schedule.

Jaune: Even thought it hasn't been fully built yet, our main goal once we head back to the Galaxy is to eliminate this Space Station during it's early stages, that way we disrupt more of Palpatine's plans.

Kalani: But our only question is. Where is this Space Station built?

Rex: That we do not know, I'm already tasking Fives and the rest of the Domino Squad and the Bad Batch to look for any info regarding this.

Jaune: Good. But our main concern right now is to repel the Empire's invasion. First things first, we need to divert all our forces away from Remnant Space and somewhere they can not find it.

Gree: Why?

Kalani: To not let them know of our true strenght. Palpatine does not know the Clones that perished in the War were brought back to life, and that the Droid Army continues to grow in numbers, despite him ordering the full shutdown.

Fordo: I see, and with the Malevolence that should be enough to eliminate the Fleet.

Bly: And we have the Giant Laser Base 407 has in there base. From what I heard, that thing can take out a Cruiser in one hit.