Chapter 11

In the outskirts of Vacuo, two Clones overlooking in one of the Tower in the base. They are Warrant Officer Kel, who is part of the 442nd Siege Battalion and with him is Lieutenant Riptide, a Clone that wears Shock Trooper markings on his armor. These two are Officers of the group known as Base 407, a Clone Refugee Base. No one in the Galaxy knew they existed and Clones that end up getting lost from their Unit always end up there.

Riptide: You know, didn't expect to see you around here

Kel: Well just taking in the new sights Riptide, to think the General would give us a base similar to our old Home.

Riptide: Well the difference is we have better equipment and new armor.

Kel: Yeah, still haven't gotten use to this phase 2 armor.

Riptide: Same can be said for every Clones that died when we were still in the Phase 1 armor.

Kel nods but has one question in mind.

Kel: Where's Lock?

Riptide: With the rest of Horn Company, after his Company been brought back to life. The General reassigned him elsewhere.

Kel: And here I thought the General would assign him here, after what we've been through.

Riptide: General wants all our forces spread throughout Remnant, plus he knows what we are capable of. Their is a reason why he assigned us to Vacuo.

Kel: Anyway, what is the status on the operations team?

Riptide: They're getting ready to capture the HVTs.

In one of the cities in Vacuo, a Sqaud of Clones from Base 407 whom majority of them came from the Coruscant Guard are getting ready to breach a Building. They are under the command of Chaplin.

 They are under the command of Chaplin