Chapter 27

In a newly built room in the Clones HQ in the Dragon Continent, Jaune specifically built this under the request of Plo Koon

In a newly built room in the Clones HQ in the Dragon Continent, Jaune specifically built this under the request of Plo Koon. He enters the room and looks to where a bunch of seats are and sees his Team, PRN alongside Ruby and Blake. He can also see Ahsoka Tano there as well.

He walks up to them and once they saw Jaune, they greeted him.

Jaune: I'm not late, am I?

Ahsoka: You're right on time.

Jaune: Oh, really. I thought I was late.

Ahsoka: That's what I meant.

They watch as multiple Marksman-H combat remotes also referred to as a seeker droids or training remotes, fly around and circle Salem. She is now wearing a Jedi outfit with added Clone Armor in parts of her body, she is equipped with a Lightsaber and the blade is color blue.

They fire non-lethal blasters as she blocks them using her lightsaber and doing it with ease.

Jaune: I'm surprised she is a fast learner.

Ahsoka: Yup, she surprised all of us.

The training remotes stop, Plo Koon gestures the training remotes to leave the area as a new batch of them appear right in front of her and a shield was activated around her.

Ahsoka: Let's see how she handles this.

The shield started to shrink and the training remotes circled around Salem, but this time they are faster than the last ones. She watches them closely and once they fired she jumps around, dodging their attacks. She blocks one blast and sends it to one training remote destroying it, she does the same for two other. Salem jumps and does a flip, she hits the two training remotes in the air, destroying them all.

Jaune: Impressive.

Ahsoka: Indeed, but I think it's time we step it up.

The doors we're opened as a squad of Clones enter the training room. Jaune knows that this Legion is a new batch of Clones, they are known as the Grimm Legion. Ever since the defeat of the Grimm and Salem, the Clones and Droids pave way for certain projects involving the Grimm.

The armor of the Grimm Legion are all coated in black armor and wear the standard Phase 2 armor and helmet. They have white markings and small red ones in parts of their armor, their visors are red and their helmets have markings that represent the Grimm. The standard Clone of the Grimm Legion painted Beowolves on their helmets while the Officers painted the higher level Grimm.

Ahsoka and Jaune can see the Officer of the Legion approach them.

Wyvern: General. Ma'am, we're ready on your go.

Commander Wyvern, he wears a helmet similar to Wolffe's and Neyo's, his helmet's markings are that of a Wyvern, he is equipped with a rangefinder and a red visor. His body armor also has markings resembling a Wyvern and is equipped with a Kama.