Chapter 24

???: I'm sorry, but can you please repeat what you said just now?

Jaune: It's like what I said. We need a Jedi to help train Salem in the ways of the Force. I don't know how she was able to get these powers, General Kenobi but from what I know about the Jedi. She definitely is one now.

Right now, Jaune is in his Office in the Republic Base as he is now having a holocall with Obi-Wan Kenobi, his appearance is still the same, only difference is he is wearing a robe to cover his identity.

Obi-Wan: And how did she even wield the power of the Force?

Jaune: That we do not know. After we turned her back to her human form, she started exhibiting traits that we know you Jedi had. We contacted you to inform of this discovery and in hopes you can teach her. Are there still any Jedi around or has Palpatine found them?

Obi-Wan: Thankfully no, due to the entirety of the Clone Army and surprising the Droid Army disappearing out of nowhere. Palpatine has resorted to using the Defense Recruitment Bill, Senators Organa and Chuchi informed me that the Senate may have approved it but the funds to stabilize said army are low.

Jaune: I see. Due to us vanishing as well as the equipment and ships. The Empire has to quickly create arms to maintain peace and order in the Galaxy.

Obi-Wan: And so far their efforts have proved meaningless. The equipment is very outdated and cheap, their soldiers are not quite skilled and incompetent. I heard Bounty Hunters and Contractors are training these soldiers but due to them requesting for high amounts of credits they often trained them poorly.

Jaune: I see. Very interesting.

Obi-Wan: And how goes operations in your homeworld?

Jaune: We already defeated Salem and are now eliminating the remaining Grimm in the planet. Heard Wolffe and his boys are turning the Grimm into mounts, no surprise there coming from him. But we already have problems with the locals.

Obi-Wan: And what are these problems?

Jaune: Let's just say the Huntsmen and Huntresses don't want us taking their jobs. As for the Military of this planet, they don't want us taking the title of Greatest Military in Remnant.

Obi-Wan: I see and I believe you have ways to deal with this?

Jaune: I do General. But right now, are you still able to send a Jedi here to train her?

Obi-Wan: I'll see what I can do. I have to remain in Tatooine to watch over the boy. I'll contact you if I found someone.

Jaune: Of course, I'll make sure to send a squad to pick them up.

The Holocall ends as Jaune heads out of the Officer. Outside, Kalani was waiting for him.

Kalani: I take it, the conversation went well?