Chapter 6

Yang wakes up in a rush, but she suddenly realised where she is, she's in a bed. She looks around and sees multiple students all resting in the beds, some are awake while some are sleeping. She looks at her arm and now realised it's cut off. But at this point she didn't care about it, she needs to looks for Blake.

She gets up and stops when Blake came running in.

Blake: Yang! You're awake.

Blake rushed over to Yang and hugged her. Blake notices Yang's missing arm and felt bad but she ignores the thought.

Yang: It's good to see you Blake, but where are Ruby and the others?

Blake: Outside, they're all safe. Come on let's go.

Blake and Yang head out of the tent and we're met with the sight of multiple Clones all patrolling the area, they see that the Shock Troopers have arrived and are helping out.

Yang: Wait, what's going on? Who are these people?

Blake: Well these guys saved us Yang, a group of them came in just before we were killed and saved us.

Yang: Wait really? Where did they even come from?

Blake: I don't know Yang, but it's best if we find where Ruby and Weiss are.

Yang: Right.

Blake and Yang see a group of Shock Troopers walking past them, Yang went up to the Shock Trooper who's wearing a Pauldron and asked him a question. 

Yang: Excuse me, do you happen to know where my sister is, she has black and red hair, and has a giant scythe with her at all times?

Shock Trooper Officer: If you're looking for a girl with a scythe, she's over there with her Headmaster and a group of students.

Yang: Wait, your voice sounds-

Blake moves Yang forward to not cause any more problems. They head to where Ruby and the others are.

Yang: What was that about Blake?

Blake: I don't want you making a scene here Yang, I don't want you bursting out in anger and doing something stupid in the middle of an area filled with Military soldiers.

Yang: And what makes you think I'll do that?!

Blake: Just.....calm down when we reach Ruby and the others. Please, for our sakes.

They continue walking, Blake watches a squad of 332nd Clones bringing in the White Fang who surrendered, she can see a lot of bodies laid on the floor that are covered in cloth. She's upset and ashamed of what the White Fang has done in Beacon and Vale.

Yang: So have any ideas on who these guys are?

Blake: I spoke to them and they said they are from the Republic.