Chapter 9

Jaune: So we now have Adam Taurus in custody?

Jaune is being shown as a hologram as him and the Commanders of the 636th are having a meeting in their base that they set up in Beacon.

Crocea: Yes General, he's being held in the Brig as we speak.

Jaune: Hmmmm, and we also have the prisoners from that raid in Mt. Glenn, right?

Miló: Yes, we've been interrogating them and so far all of them except for Taurus have been cooperative, we have the info to condemn the White Fang in Menagerie.

Jaune: Good, with this info we can finally end the White Fang and establish a more peaceful organization.

Magnhild: General, what's the status regarding the other locations?

Jaune: Well, we already set up the Main HQ and Cloning Facility in the Dragon Continent, tbe people there are very helpful to us and volunteered to join our cause.

Storm: Wait, really?

Jaune: Yup, we already set up a training base for them, the Alpha-ARCs and a group of 200 Commandos will train these guys for a fight.

Crocea: That's good, at least when half of our forces leave to fight the Empire at least Remnant has a Military force to fight agaisnt the Empire.

Jaune: Indeed, also I've informed Thorn that his forces will be leaving Vale and heading to Argus to link up with Thire and Fox as well as the 442nd Siege Battalion. Keeli, Howzer and Ponds will remain here in Vale.

Magnhild: That means the 636th is leaving Vale?

Jaune: Only a small detachment, I'll take the Knights of the Round, Valkyrie Squadron, the Heavenly Spirits and Trojan Squad. They'll assist us in setting up operations all over Remnant, Bacara is in Solitas, Bly is in Vacuo with Jet, and Neyo is in Mistral with Appo, the rest of the army is scattered. Crocea I want you to stay here and keep an eye on Ozpin, I want to know what he's planning.

Crocea: Understood General.

Jaune: Good, I'll keep in touch. Oh, and Commander, I sent a ship back to Beacon that will head to Menagerie, bring Blake Belladonna with you. You'll need her for this mission, trust me.

The holocall ends.

Crocea: Captain.

A Clone Captain approaches the 4 Commanders, this is the Leader of the Knights of the Round, Arthur.

Arthur: Sir!

Crocea: Contact a Team to bring Blake Belladonna to the ship, we'll need her to get entry to Menagerie.

Arthur: Yes, Commander.

As Arthur began contacting the Knights of the Round.

Arthur: Gawain, Galahad, please fetch Blake Bellodanna and bring her to the ship.

Gawain: Understood Captain, we're right on it.

The Knights of the Round, a Division in the 636th Legion comprised of the elite, handpicked by Jaune. Those that were selected were named after a Knight that came from the stories that Jaune read. If one Knight were to be KIA in battle the next Clone will take their place and would inherit the name only with a slight difference, for example if a Knight, Percival is killed the next Clone will inherit the name and be called Percival II.

Their armor is the same as the Clones of Jaune's Division led by Crocea, with the added ammo pouch like what the Arc Troopers have and only difference is they have different marking and their color is golden, they have the emblem of the specific Knight on their shoulders and their helmet has a knight design.