Chapter 10

Once Wolffe, Gree, Blake, and Ghira stepped out of the house, they head to the Cruiser where they were met with the Squad that is on protection duty.

Gree: Buzz, Draa.

Wolffe: Sinker, Boost

The 4 Clones that were called jogged to their respective Commanders

The 4 Clones that were called jogged to their respective Commanders. Buzz is equipped with a Z-6 Rotary Cannon, Sinker and Draa have the DC-15 and Boost has the DC-15 Rifle.

Gree: Take your Sqauds and form a perimeter around us, you're all protection duty until we reach the Throne Room.

Clones: Yes sir!

Wolffe: Sinker is Comet on standby for reinforcements?

Sinker: Yes sir.

Wolffe: Good, if things go sour we need all the manpower we can get, who knows who among the White Fang are still in league with Taurus.

Gree: He's right, Blake lead the way.

Blake nods as both her and Ghira led the Clones to Sienna's Throne Room. The group that is protecting them are a Sqaud of 6 Clones from each Unit, all of them formed a circle around them. They're keeping a close watch and are searching for any movement that could be a threat.

Wolfpack Clone: Man, these Faunus have been staring at us ever since we got here.

Boost: Nothing we can do there, they think we're Atlas or something.

41st Clone: Really? I don't want to be associated by those guys. You've seen the gear right? Those AKs look like scrap metal compared to the Droids.

Draa: Yeah those Battle Droids can take out the Atlas AKs with ease.

Buzz: And they'll no doubt claim sooner or later that they're the most technological City in the Galaxy.

Boost: Which is a big lie.

Suddenly Wolffe did a hand signal that made all the Clones stop.

Blake: Wait, what's wrong?

Wolffe: Shh.