Chapter 29

In the skies, a Consular-class Cruiser makes it's way out of the Dragon Continent as it rendezvous with the Fleet. Inside of it, is Jaune, Kalani, his Team, Ruby, Blake, Qrow, and Salem. Jaune is talking with Crocea on the screen, located above the pilot controls.

Jaune: Crocea, is the fleet set and ready to go?

Crocea: Yes General, the entirety of the 636th Legion ready to go on your orders. The new Units have just arrived and are itching for a fight.

Jaune: Are we getting any support from any of the other Legions?

Crocea: Yes we are, the 501st, 332nd, and 212th will rendezvous with us on Vale. We have reports from Commander Ponds that Ozpin and Ironwood are setting up their defenses, and all civilians in the Kingdom have been evacuated.

Jaune: Good. Any word from our contact?

Crocea: Our contact has provided us with the necessary info we need to win this battle. They'll meet you once you make it inside Beacon.

Jaune: Good work, Crocea. We'll be arriving shortly, prepare for our arrival

Crocea: Yes, General.

The call ends as Jaune faces his friends.

Qrow: So Ozpin is preparing one last stand in Beacon, huh? From what I can tell he's either using the Students as cannon fodder while he escapes.

Pyrrha: Of course he is, when the attack is happening, him and his Inner Circle will try to find a way to escape Beacon and head to Atlas.

Jaune: Don't worry, we'll have Cruisers guarding the skies. They won't be getting out of Vale without us knowing.

Salem: And what part will I play when the chaos starts?

Jaune: You'll be leading your Unit in the battle, it's time we see if that training really paid off.

Salem: I see, very well then.

They were interrupted when something hit their ship.

Ruby: What was that?

Jaune: Status report.

Clone Pilot: It seems we got movement on top of the ship, scans shows it's trying to break through the hull.

Pyrrha: Is it Grimm?

Clone Pilot: Negative, Ma'am. Scans pinpointed that there are no Grimm in sight.

Ren: Then what's up the ship?

Qrow: I have a good feeling I know what's up there.

On top of the Ship, Raven can be seen using her Katana to cut through a hole, and it's doing poorly.

Kalani: Jaune, I suggest we open the doors of the ship and deal with whoever this is, personally.

Jaune: If it's who Qrow thinks it is, then open the doors.

The Clone Pilots look behind Jaune and nods. They activate a switch and the doors were opened. Raven sees this and quickly heads in, her anger blinding her to the fact the enemy opened their doors on purpose.

Once she makes it inside, she looks around and sees there are no Clones or Droids inside. She speculated they're all in the cockpit and made her way there. When she reaches those doors, they were suddenly opened and she comes face to face with everyone.

Qrow: Well, look what we have here. It's nice to see you again dear sister....not.

Raven: Qrow. What are you even doing with these Clones? I never expected you to join up with them, considering you are Ozpin's little lapdog.