Chapter 21

Ozpin is watching the News regarding the attack on Haven Academy, the Huntsmen and Huntresses that were part of defending the Academy were all arrested and now with the Mistral Council's approval have given both the Clone and Droid army jurisdiction to place their forces in Mistral. He also heard Vacuo has already done it, after the Clones dealt with an organization known as the Crown.

He hears the Elevator Doors open and sees Ironwood and Goodwitch enter his office.

Ironwood: I take it you've seen the News, Ozpin?

Ozpin: I have and this is very troubling. The Clones attacked Haven and killed the Headmaster.

Goodwitch: We tried asking the Clones why they did it but they refuse to do so.

Ironwood: Do you think this was to send a message, to tell us if we declare war, we will face the consequences?

Ozpin: It could be, after all, they didn't hesitate to kill the Huntsmen in the Academy as well as the AKs you gave them.

Ironwood: Yes, even the Spider Droids I provided weren't enough. The Clones easily took them out and killed the Atlas Officer I sent there.

Goodwitch: Any word from Theodore?

Ozpin: He messaged back just a few hours ago.

Goodwitch: And what did he say?

Ozpin: He is allying himself with the Clones and Droids, the entire staff and student body of Shade and the Huntsmen and Huntresses of Vacuo refuse to side with us and are not willing to die for this pointless cause.

Ironwood: Dammit, but what about Mistral? After the incident in Haven, do we still have more numbers?

Ozpin: Yes we do, majority of the Huntsmen there want to get back at the Clones for what they did in the Academy and taking out Headmaster Lionheart. But for some reason, after what happened in Haven, the students there refuse to fight.

Ironwood: Why?

Ozpin: That I do not know.

Goodwitch: The Vale Huntsmen and Huntresses are ready as well. They're ready for a fight, we were able to get info about their base located in the Mountains, we could start an attack there.

Ironwood: Ozpin, should I bring in my forces as well?

Ozpin: Have them act as support for the Huntsmen. Glynda, get all the Students and Huntsmen in the amphitheater, I believe it's time I address them all.

Goodwitch nods as the three of them all head out of Ozpin's Office.

Beacon Academy: Amphitheater

All the Students and the Huntsmen and Huntresses all gather in the Amphitheatre as they wait for Ozpin's arrival. Weiss and Yang are among the audience, they have not yet learned of what happened with Ruby and Blake.

Yang: Do we have any word from Headmaster Ozpin about Ruby?

Weiss: No. As a matter of fact, the only thing he told me is the entirety of Team PRN left Beacon and the same can be said for Blake. He told me Blake cannot be contacted at all.

Yang: Then no doubt the faker did something to her. Hopefully, we can get a chance to attack their base, we need to get Ruby, Blake, and Uncle Qrow out of there! Who knows what they're doing to them?!

Then the audience settles down when Ozpin went up in stage alongside Goodwitch, Ironwood, and the staff of Beacon.

Ozpin: Everyone, may I have your attention please.

All the Students and the Huntsmen look at him as Goodwitch now displayed on the screen for everyone to see, the aftermath of what happened in Haven. There, everyone can see the Clones, Droids, and RT Troopers taking over the Academy, they see them arresting the Huntsmen and bringing out the bodies they killed.