Chapter 31

The Convoy to Beacon moves closer and closer to the Academy, they are comprised of AT-TEs, AT-RTs, and AATs, with squads of Clones and Droids protecting them. Up in the skies, the Gunships zoom past them and head up ahead in Beacon. Inside one, Jaune briefs them of the plan.

Jaune: Alright, everyone. Once we arrive in Beacon, our main priority is to secure the Academy. Ozpin no doubt has the entire place heavily defended, but with the Convoy making it's way here we should be fine. Intel says that majority of the Huntsmen in the Academy are all the Students, with only a few veteran Huntsmen.

Ren: We're their even any Students that decided not to join?

Pyrrha: Sadly no, Coco and Cardin told me everyone in Beacon wanted to stay and fight the Clones, says they're doing out of spite.

Blake: What do you mean by that? We didn't do anything? They're only upset because the Clones and Droids are taking there jobs. But you can easily join the Military like everyone else, there are bigger things now, knowing that the Grimm are gone.

Qrow: Yeah, but they're too arrogant to see that, Ozpin must've gotten into their heads. Let's hope he didn't do the same to Yang.

Ruby: We'll try to persuade her, but knowing her attitude towards Jaune and his Brothers, that would be difficult. But with Weiss it can work, considering what I heard about Winter.

Blake: Let's hope so, cause if it doesn't work. We will have no choice but to eliminate them, but let's try to get them to surrender.

They were interrupted when the sound of explosions can be heard.

Jaune: Lieutenant, status report?

Clone Pilot: The Academy is firing cannons at us, we'll drop you off a few clicks from here or else those cannons will be a problem.

Jaune: Copy that. Alright everyone, get ready.

The sounds of explosions erupt in the sky, the Gunships quickly made their landing as the bay doors were open. Jaune and his Team all exit out of the Gunship and made their way to Beacon.

The Courtyard is heavily defended, it had teams of Huntsmen protecting it, the cannons are situated in different parts of the Courtyard. They fire at the charging Clones as they all fire their blasters, Jaune took cover by the trees and contacted Kalani.

Jaune: Kalani, send them in now!

Kalani: They're on their way. 

Droid Gunships can be seen heading for the Courtyard, Vulture Droids provide cover for them as they began dropping multiple A-DSD Advanced Dwarf Spider Droids

The A-DSD Advanced Dwarf Spider Droids fire their Heavy blaster cannons, causing massive damage to the Huntsmen. They fire their weapons at the Dwarf Spider Droids, but due to their armor being rated for starship hulls, it is nearly invulnerable to small arms fire, so their weapons won't do anything at all.