Pachy-situation-saurus

In Itrotay, there was currently a heavy rainstorm going on. The rain fell so hard that a piece of dirt opened up to reveal a capsule. The capsule rolled down a hill before it collided with the poles at the end and opened up, the card inside landing on the street.

The card was different from most because it had the same outline that Brontikens' card had. Eventually, the rain ceased and the sun began to shine. The bright light reflected off the windows of a nearby house and landed on the card, and that activated it.

The dinosaur was a pure bipedal herbivore, with a light brown-colored body with short, black stripes going along the back and five claw-like fingers on each hand. The main feature of this one, which separated it from the same group as Paris and Mia and actually made it more closer related to Chomp and Thorn, aside from the lack of a duckbill, was its head. It had a very thick spot of bone shaped like a dome that was surrounded by tiny horns. There were also some, even smaller, tiny horns just above the mouth and under the dome. Not only that, its head was glowing. This dinosaur was a Pachycephalosaurus.

The first thing it did once released was charge forward and attack the first thing its boney head collided with, which was the Leaning Tower of Pisaddle

The first thing it did once released was charge forward and attack the first thing its boney head collided with, which was the Leaning Tower of Pisaddle. It continued on smashing into the tower several times until the tower went from a leaning tower to a straightened tower. Once it couldn't make the tower budge anymore, the Pachycephalosaurus roared and went to find a new victim.
_______
(Intro theme)
_______
With the Harmony Guardians, they were just getting home after a long day of work talking to one another

Tembo: and that's when I learned the hard way not to get in between a cross eyed rhino and his lunch

Cera: wow. That's crazy

Earl: well ya know what's crazy? The fact that I'm working my butt off, with a new job where for once I'm being treated with respect, and I'm getting paid more than I was when pushing down trees! Finally! My life's turning around for the best!

Eventually they make it back to Harmony Estate as they all relax. Earl then spots a sleeping ethyl on the couch next to his lounge chair

Earl: (sigh) mother Phillips. Sleeping there so quiet and peaceful. It only ya had a tag on ya toe

He chuckles as he sits down and turns on the tv as the news was on

News: An incredible report from Itrotalg claims that the Leaning Tower of Pisaddle was mysteriously straightened by a dinosaur!

Earl: come on, come on! What does this have to do with me?

The screen then changed to show the Pachycephalosaurus.

Chomp: is that??

Paris: the Pachycephalosaurus from Italy!

The scene changes to Ago's lair as he watches the news on his holographic smoke